NeatherRealmerSearch for the Fire Within
[Image: 6206ccae220f5e58e94389bd25fd1a5d.png]
I told ya', ya' can look at my back and I promise.
I'll be pushin' for my aspirations and my dreams,
My fire ain't dyin' down anytime soon.

[Image: 0a78e34a3bfc8108685ef6239472ee37.png]

With her father and her friends in tow, Magdalene Hel Myst ventures out to search for the answer to her ambitions. First, to purvey and find out more of the symbols of rebirth: Phoenixes. Where their journey may take them does not matter to her, from Ifraheim to Helheim. As long as her goal is at the end of the journey, she will reach out towards it with a burning heart and her will ablaze.

This invitation is extended to all that she may have bonded with, regardless of strength, regardless of race, regardless of allegiance. Whether they are someone on the other side, or someone on her side, Magdalene is not one and has never been one to deny others their opportunities.

Attendees: Magdalene Hel Myst, Xarxes, 3 Other Invited People (Some will have been sent letters as an IC invitation. This thread will be updated if the slots are filled. If interested in joining, please feel free to reach out through /message Magdalene Hel Myst. You are free to have IC Knowledge of this expedition if you are someone that has interacted with Magdalene beyond shallow encounters. Please only apply if you are interested in the lore and the specifics.)
Themes: Rebirth, Fire, Phoenix, Lore
DM: StarMan (uncle.bob)
Topic Options