magicschoolbusdropoutClaims to the inactive

Years ago, Wonderland was abandoned. It was not seen to have anyone trailing through it for years. A set up would be built outside of it and watched over. It was there waiting for the owner of the castle to walk out. Years passing and silence. 

The waiting was over, this is the time to take it. A group was coming forward. They knew what needed to be done with this dormant place. 
A sign placed with a new name:
[Image: ACrimsonKeepBanner.png]

Time had passed since the monarch Wra'gul's death. Something needed to be done. Time was needed to make new with the way things were going.
The group was seen making claim to this unwanted land As a call for action.

Quote:"With Wra'gul now dead. The time is now. We expand. We move outward. Claim our stake on unwanted grounds. I am the Queen of flames and blood. I will make my lands OUR land"
-Fallon
With that said, She made her move to go outward known and invited those of deep hold to join her if so wished as she still planned on aiding them as well.
[Image: d19f2714ec49310b646c83f434db28e7-png.jpg]
Ad astra per aspera.
[Image: ae5b477942c493d1b27fe73aac9e1f0f.jpg]
Quote:"You stepped to me, To us. I can not wait to see you fall and die as we use you."
Not even a year into creating Crimson Keep word got out that the Bastion will be attacking on them.
Fallon would gather forces and hold her head held high. 
This will not be and easy fight for those who come forward.

{Bastion VS. Crimson Keep}
{Date: Sunday 25th, 6 EST}
[Image: d19f2714ec49310b646c83f434db28e7-png.jpg]
Topic Options