ValroseEmpireAge of Darkness
[Image: 77663c62a25f5ec526b29fe109c785e1.jpg]

And so did the bell toll for thee. The death of the monarch witnessed by none other than The Wyrm would be brought to light. Words spread quickly of the fall of yet another titan. A historical figure who would not soon be forgotten. A mark left on the land that gave a foul taste to the mouths of most, no amount of cleaning or scrubbing could ever remove it. Though with such a grave loss, defenses left asunder.

Unity would come once more under the Rule of one.

The Rule of The Wyrm.

Word spread quickly as the forces of The Dragons Maw rallied at The Deep. Forces gathered and stood together as one as Grisha stood at their head. Words of a new risen spread like wildfire.

Quote:
To those of you that believe yourselves now lost and without purpose. I am here. Where I once lied Dormant, I have awaken. To guide you with purpose and merit. Where they expect chaos to set in, they will only find Concord. Under me you will know the correct path. To those that have set this wheel in motion, the assailants of the previous Monarch...They will know death.

Simultaneously, they have carved path to a new age. A path that had to be forged through darkness...

But now, it stands clear before us all. Which direction we must seek.

Stand with me in this new age, Behold the Will of Felfyraxes.

They will know no ground nor victory further, I have declared it so.

For I am The Archon.

The Bells continue to Toll at the death of the Monarch and the birth of The Archon. Chiming, in a rhythmic pattern.

A new age had begun.
Topic Options