JoshuaNew Dexia Rises | The New Emperor's Declaration
Years ago, a tower was built in the Silent Expanse by a group of children. This tower was meant to be a clubhouse for them to rest their heads when away from home, and as the years passed this tower would withstand the test of time and eventually, after a certain event it became more than what it was. It became home. More time would pass and construction of something new would be done near that tower.

Houses. Other buildings and such. All for the purpose of doing what needed to be done. What was meant to be done so long ago, and yet was held off on due to…worldly engagements.

Any who were near would have seen a small Drakanite barking orders at others as they carried things, though of course these days they’ve been working much harder since her disappearance. More was to come, but at least if anyone asked, there would be a name for what this was supposed to be…
[Image: New_Dexia.png]

Years went by since Jokul's death, the seat of the Emperor remaining empty as the Empire is slowly chipped away by demonic forces. Many a time the question was posed 'who would take up the title?', but none answered. Even still, the youngest Folhammar waited --foolishly thinking that an Emperor wasn't needed to get things done the right way.

The call to action was made now.

"People of the Empire --of Meranthe, it is time that we truly unite as one once again. Should he look down at us now -squandering his sacrifice- mine Father would be ashamed. Since his death we've done nothing but allow Lyseroth and the Demons to stay on the offensive...mine own inaction would be to blame for this as well.

No more.

I, Vali Folhammar, will rise and claim the title of Emperor to repair what has been damaged, and to continue mine Father's mission. It is not too late, the Imperfects still lay dead and we're still presented with an opportunity. The recently forged Shattered Few, comprised of Meranthe's finest, supported by the Empire will finish things.

New Dexia has risen in the southern Expanse to replace what was known as Vdalion. Wanderers and stragglers of mine people...come home to us and we will build anew. Should anyone have questions or opposes this motion then come, we will talk and you will leave with a changed mind.

This especially goes for those of you in heading the various settlements throughout Meranthe; Aphros, the Final Frontier, Dal'Thala, Port Fortune...all of you. We will all meet to speak again soon, just know this wasn't done to undermine your efforts and your opinions moving forward are still held in the highest regards. Meranthe needed a strong figure to take charge and a proper representative and I will be that person. 

Until then, stay at the ready for what is to come; Meranthe as we know it will be changed in the coming years."

[Shoutout Geo for the banner]
Topic Options