UnicornsA Princess's Invitation
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Quote:
"From the rivers to the mountains, to the deepest marshes. All that walks these lands belonged to Him. All that belonged to him will remained distant in time."
"Let these words pierce the oceans, as I call to thee. For it is I that will be thy ruler's wrath. For today marks the date, that one of us shall fall and another sacrificed in HIS name."
"We shall have our revenge. Once a time, we were once alive; Shackled to imprisonment. For it was US that created it all."
"In this fateful hour, let my wishes be heard, may the Deep One be pleased, as judgement befalls the non-believers. For I, Lora'ene, Princess of the Deep Hold and Child of Mori, exact thy revenge upon these lands."
"May your soul rest in damnation, Thouzer of the Sainted Enclave."

Years have been spent chasing a dream that appeared unobtainable, even as hordes took the front lines of countless wars. Alas, in the darkest woods, far beyond the depths of Aphrosian lands. Lands tainted with the dark arts, a black and misty night arises, while a bright light emits in the distance.

The call to all was heard, as many demons and creatures of the sea would show to this grand adventure. The sounds of voices cheering and roaring in the middle of the night, only to bare witness to a black smoke that was pitch black. A marvelous event would take place, deep in the Hold. Word of such a thig would reach far and wide, from the grandest of settlements, to the smallest of villages.

All was welcomed to witness the ascension of a forgotten story, which includes one very important figure. A man that had boundless limits, he who ruled over the Deep Hold with his allies. A figure of power and solidity, Wra'gul, King of the Deep.

Sacrificial Victims: Thouzer and Lazuli

Public Sabbath
Date: 5/28/2023 - 6 PM (EST)
Topic Options