OneBrainCellThe Dawn's Hunt
[Image: banner.png]

To those that are brave enough, I welcome you.
bump
As there are evils in plain sight, so are there evils that are hidden from view. Evils that desire nothing more than the destruction of this golden age; to destroy what was so hard to build.
bump
It is because of this fact that the Diarchy has given me full authority of making the guild:

[Image: 9f8b7b78b381a28d9dcf4067a3a4bdb5.png]
bump
[Image: asfadsfsafas.png]

Together we will travel through the isles and lands of Meranthe, cleansing evil from this world in the name of the Golden Era we seek to prosper, but most importantly, in the name of Her Grace. Nemea; the huntress of all evil.

Anything that bears the taint of corruption will find itself opposing our blades. Demons, necromancers, and monsters. Common thugs and criminals that desire no redemption. Any and all who seek to disrupt the balance which She set will be met with resistance.

Think not that we bring peace, for we come with a sword.

In the name of all things good; in all things precious to that balance.

All in Her name.
[Image: th?id=OIP.Gz6wUekTTO2vVe2qUxHU5AHaCn&pid=Api&P=0]

Ranking

Annuelle
The leader of The Dawn's Hunt, the facilitator of the rest of the guild, and the representative of the year as a whole. The one who is responsible for gathering information about the evil across Meranthe and assembling missions for the guild.
bump
Vernal
Where The Annuelle facilitates the function of the guild, the Vernal strives to help the guild in its growth. Both recruiting and fostering the other members of the guild. The co-leader, the Vernal represents spring.
bump
Estival
The Estival is the highest ranking member of the Dawn's Hunt beneath the leader and co-leader. Representing the warmth of summer, the Estival's purpose is to reign over the darkness and evil of Meranthe and neutralize it under the rays of the sun.
bump
Autumnal
The Autumnal is the second rank within the Dawn's Hunt, understanding their purpose more and proving their transition from the darkness they represent autumn. Changing from their origin in the chill dark of winter.
bump
Hibernal
The Hibernal is the beginning rank within the Dawn's Hunt, those who are just beginning to understand their purpose within the darkness and have a long way to grow. They represent winter, having yet to comprehend the light they are coming into.

Signups will be in Delphina in the old Lightgarde building starting 03/07/2023 at 5pmEST with a meeting regarding ranking and any questions potential members may have. This guild is not exclusive to just Delphina and members of other allying or peaceful factions are welcome to join.

If you are unable to make it or have any questions beforehand please contact Annuelle Rowan Fernglen.

OOCly

This guild is meant to assist in facilitating specialized events and overworld PVE with monsters and creatures to help promote IC development.

All of them will carry risk and reward, some will carry the possibility of death.
[Image: image.png]

The meeting will be held at 5 PM EST Today 

But there seems to be a bump out in the western fields where the forest was targeted to decay, and a rather large entity guiding smaller pieces.
Some reports claim that it was the size of massive buildings, bearing a cumbersome crown and a demented hand and collecting spirits.
Would the Dawn shine today?
[Image: Sponsor_Smirk.png]
An ally of the righteous

To the Annuelle of the Dawn's Hunt, and those seeking to unite together against the dangers that imperil our beautiful world and the mankind that thrive within,

Know that I am your ally. That I shall stand together with all of you, and that not only shall I be there in presence but I shall sponsor these activities as well. Personally delivered by myself will be a small donation in an effort to supply those who will band underneath you with ample equipment, resources and a place to call your own headquarters.

The donated sum shall total to 100'000 coins in full.

May we all stand together and unite under one banner,
[Image: signature.png]
[Image: First_Hunt.png]

Evil has been felled.

The Dawn's Hunt have succeeded in defeating their first quarry, with the aid of wayward magi that saw the conglomeration of undeath and skeletons that have sought to wreak havoc upon Nemea's bountiful forests. The battle was gruesome and rigorous, with many a magi pushing beyond their limitations to break through the conglomeration of undead.

Though arduous, the Dawn's Hunt and those that have assisted them have succeeded in dispersing the skeleton army and the gigantic terror that served as their vanguard. Each and every last one of them were said to have valiantly fought with unflinching courage, and suffering little-to-no casualties.

Information regarding the threat was silently whispered upon as well, with the main source of the blight believed to have been the calamity that Varrach had unleashed upon Mount Pavonis' verdant soil.
[Image: image.png]

The Guild Master has an important meeting that regards everyone in the guild Today regarding Mount Pavonis, Ebonhold, as well as important information to share.

Tardiness will not be acceptable.

5:00 PM EST.
Topic Options