1r5GiegueDM
[Image: GiegueDM.png]
by the profound darkness i hope i didn't do some no-no by adding that image I LIKE MAKING THINGS LOOK NICE

Event Preferences: Sirenian events! I love fish lore so much.
Other Notes: I've not run many events yet, and I'm still getting my grips with it. Events might take a bit longer than intended, especially if I really like the subject in question (i squarely blame autism for this). I also live in Europe so I might not be available some weeks as I try to have a sleeping schedule.

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: Yes, and yes.
Discord # or best means of contact: [giegue.] on Discord.

[Image: eternia-amber.png]
Amber count: 693 (or 770)
Key/Character: Wra'gul
Which Event: A Siren and his Octopus!

Responsiveness: 10/10 I asked for LORE a lot of it! Not one time did I feel like god... Can she type any faster? We were all on point and just letting it flow, when i'm having fun time just seems to fly pass me. Thank-you for the amazing time.

Balance: 9/10 She had the trifecta of the deep hold's greatest and she made sure we understood what fear was. Watching a Hydra and then Leviathan pop up... As a Sirenia my soul came back to me only to leave again.

Storytelling: 10/10 Beautiful simply beautiful, she made a big bad sirenia cry! Changing my perspective on the world itself and how I viewed The Mori, my god... You chad.

Fairness: 10/10 would let her beat me up.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Glacial lance as a DM? Send help.
Key/Character: Ramintha
Which Event: A journey to the center nowhere

Responsiveness: 9/10 , Only one that's not a full 10, but very close to being a 10. It's just a minor suggestion to possibly write up some pre-roleplay posts beforehand, mainly the thicker bois if you can. Just so it saves some time is all. Tongue

Balance: 10/10

Storytelling: 10/10 , everything was very detailed, and the plot made sense to the 'T'. I enjoyed Roleplaying within it, and all the little plot-twists you thew at us. Even if... we lost a potential traitor-servant, whom will be missed. *CACAW*

Fairness: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: All in all, event was based.
[Image: 220d1ea60641830ee91396a4c338af31-removebg-preview.png]
Character: Arlyss
Which Event: ATLANTEAN ADVENTURE 2 – Through the Gates of Kerdanhel

Responsiveness: 9/10! Most narrations felt swift. There was a period of inactivity when searching for the kidnapped guides, but that might have been attributed mostly to the party's roleplays. Keeping in mind how long the event lasted, the DM did a good job staying attentive and posting without much delay.

Balance: 10/10! Can't complain, there were downs, but it didn't feel overbearing. Not too easy, not too hard.

Storytelling: 10/10! Enjoyed the story, enjoyed the characters, enjoyed the DM's presence.

Fairness: 10/10! Proportionate to the difficulty, the reward items themselves weren't too grand, but they were never meant to be. The reward more-so is funnelled into the information acquired!

Overall: 9.5/10

Any other comments: That trip is enough for Arlyss to go back into hibernation. Into her unreality apartment she goes...
Character: Ysayl dul Vique

Which Event: Atlantean Adventures 2 - Through the Gates of Kerdanhel

Responsiveness: 10/10. Many different parts of this were pre-written, which helped keep the event flowing smoothly, while the rest, all dependant on player response, was shockingly quick. Perhaps the only part that defied the flow was the section inside the temple; Otherwise? This was nigh spotless.

Balance: 10/10, again. I've fought quite a few ECs in my time (though admittedly, most of them weren't in this game!) The ones presented here mostly avoided some of the more common pitfalls I've seen ECs fall into-- their attacks were dangerous but fundamentally avoidable, targeting was switched often enough to ensure nobody felt focused or too comfortable, and ultimately, whenever I got hit, it felt less like an unavoidable consequence of fighting a cooldownless demigod and more like I was experiencing a skill issue. Which is, in my experience, the best feeling an EC can give.

Storytelling: 11/10. Fuck. Riburiyit is one of my favorite characters I've ever encountered on an event, and the fact he was -entirely optional- is shocking to me. Having music picked out was a delightful touch for ambiance, and you managed to keep me genuinely invested and focused for a -12 hour span-. That is a genuinely herculean feat that speaks volumes towards your skill as a writer and as a dungeon master. I am especially going to raise here that this event respected the players in it to a very high degree-- at no point did -any- PC present feel as though they were just filler, there to provide bodies in order to allow for the story to progress. Everyone was present. Everyone was party to what occurred. And everyone has a role to play.

Fairness: 9/10. The only thing that makes me sad here is that we did not have enough devmats by the end of it to give all players present something to come home with, which made me feel a little bad for the person who went through this 12 hour long journey with all of us and didn't really come out the other side with anything more than the friends they made along the way. We received a total of 4 materials-- 1 Grade D, 2 Grade C, and 1 Grade B, for a total of 5 players. Other than this, though, I genuinely feel like the items provided were thematic to the bosses we fought (or didn't fight, in one case), and that said encounters were resoundingly enjoyable. Even if you did cast 8 meteors on me at the start of one of the fights and instantly drop me to 10%. You monster.

Overall: 10/10. I am not being overdramatic when I say this is one of the most enjoyable events I've ever been on in a game like this-- It's even quite competitive with some of the actual TTRPG games I've been in! It is hard to arrange a time and place for events, and it is even harder to have them live up to the buildup. You pulled it off magnificently. 

Comments: ysayl dul vique more like ysayl dul clique am i right gamers
Character: Mnemosyne (Brineheart)
Which Event: ATLANTEAN ADVENTURE 2 – Through the Gates of Kerdanhel

Responsiveness: 9/10! So much stuff was prewritten, and when it wasn't - it was understandable why. We swerved hard on some moments, and had lots of good roleplay, so when the narrates were slow it was justified(also it can be pretty hard to write narrates for 5 people when you are like 10 hours into the event so more than understandable).

Balance: 9/10. I suffered hard in every battle, but i understand that i am a melee cuck and dont get to eat good on events. Still astonished that i got final hits on 2 out of 4 fights in the event.

Storytelling: 10/10. Tremendously awesome. It's hard to have avenues to explore Sirenian lore, and this adventure into Old Atlantis went far beyond what I expected to get. I'm also so, so thankful for all the opportunities for my own character's story beats to have resonated with this event, resulting in me getting some really cool moments.

Fairness: 8.5/10! I reaaaally think we could have at least had a physical reward for each person. I understand that one of the supposed rewards is the trident's location, but given the array of items we have unfortunately one person left without any item, which feels a bit sad after having had to go through a high COD.

Overall: 9/10

Any other comments: Got to reenact history twice. Couldn't have possibly made it cooler.
Topic Options