CrystikRageReclaiming Our Heritage
[Image: 186e08f92c77a27fe8bd9fc978247fa9.png]
"I've heard tale of the brave souls of Fort Casterly. It was said their valor was legendary, their dedication to their homeland unyielding.

A shame, what has become of their legacy. Their oath claimed only death would end their duty. Tragic that they proved wrong."

Hundreds of years prior, Aen once held dominion over Meranthe and, though short-lived in the long term, held many fortifications to protect its vassal state. Most are reduced to rubble, or repurposed by the existing city-states that now control them. Missing from those ranks, however, was Fort Casterly. An island fortification intended to serve as a staging point, it was sacked during Joseph Aetius' revolution. No forces held it for long, though, all claiming that the place was haunted. That the spirits of the soldiers still patrolled its walls, still killed. Now, it's regarded merely as a haunt, a place where foolhardy adventurers wander to die, drowned by vengeful sailors.

They had served long enough. Aen's expedition would set the lost souls to rest.
Character: Valerie von Marsh
Attendees: Various Aen Lads/Laddettes (Tbd)
Risk: hurt me
Theme: Spooky haunt, historical. We're putting old soldiers to rest, soldiers betrayed by their vassal.
Rewards: Ancient Aenite relics would be cool
DM: Good Question (DM me)
I shall DM this one.
Topic Options