TheHopscotchCapture Settings: Changes, Improvements and Thoughts
Down With Cap 0s
Quote:Imagine for a moment just how different things would have gone if capture zero had never existed. How many interactions would have changed and how many stories would/could have shifted due to many differing effects.
Yeah, Imagine how many random capkills in the wilds like it happened all the time on Spires, but now even worse because there are actual people with Mechanical necromancy waiting to vampirize on your character to "turn you into dev" and get more minions/approval for that hidden spell because of their "antagonist actions" and dev (people that were turned into dev by the pressing of X after a succeding capture.)

...How exciting.
(01-22-2023, 07:47 AM)Cali Wrote: You know at first I was all for getting rid of it. But then I think about maki having one danger and dying

u silly goose i had like 7!!!

wait quick edition: i always wanted rp markers like srp where u could leave 'evidence' or something occuring in the form of a clickable textbox make this real please!!
(01-23-2023, 12:35 AM)Dandeli Wrote:
(01-22-2023, 07:47 AM)Cali Wrote: You know at first I was all for getting rid of it. But then I think about maki having one danger and dying

u silly goose i had like 7!!!

wait quick edition: i always wanted rp markers like srp where u could leave 'evidence' or something occuring in the form of a clickable textbox make this real please!!

The ping/markers/signs are really useful for a handful of things, yes.... Maybe having pre-set icons like puddles of blood and all. I like and don't like a specific mechanic for traces of a danger+ battle on an area because it depends much of RP and like anything, ideally(doesn't happen), should be discussed by the participants on a scene looking forth to generate more RPs from that.

...And on most cases, random skirmishes on the wilds don't really. So maybe letting people set down 'pings' (not necessarily blood puddles) on an area to spice up a possible cap to give the world some impact could work.

...Even if my pessimistic half sees that people might just 'lol ignore' them/not even use a ping system correctly at all- But it's a good idea, a good idea.
Topic Options