galvusi will do anything for money
Brick 
almost anything.
since i lost access to my old account(and my old art thread as well), I decided to make a new one.
I'm tyler snow @ the eternia discord server and as some already know, I do almost any kind of graphic work for money.
you need edits? i'm your man.
have questions regarding .dmis? ask away.
you need pixel art? just drop me a dm.
you need an entire doujinshi with extremely graphic descriptions and scenes of your latest 12h+ of steamy rp session? count me in.

curriculum vitae: pixel art
some of the public props were created by me when the prop system was first introduced back in 2020(?).
i've always done an effort to match my pixel art to eternia's palette and perspective.
as always, my older stuff is available for edits and refining of your own.
the only thing i ask is please if you make something derived from my work, dont claim it as 100% your own
tks

furniture props start at 5$ per item and get cheaper depending on the theme + quantity.
as you can guess, i like doing homely stuff and luxury expansion packs for eternia
FURNITURE PROPS

[Image: beach.png] snake motiff beach towel. can be used as a standard/banner of sorts. originally used by natasha vanrouge in deathbox tanning sessions.

[Image: coatrack3.png]simple coatrack. nidaz' boina has been placed on it.
[Image: gala1.png]gala punch. made during the third(?) academy arc by celeste exarion and idris aertas. definitely not spiked.

[Image: glass_table2.png][Image: glass_table.png] glass tables. a perfectly smooth surface. there is a version with an extra narcotic touch to it.

[Image: hotguypixels.png]walter pyr docro statue.
[Image: stove.png]rune-powered stove. barsbugian technology.

[Image: sofa_roxo.png][Image: sofa_for_sale.png]two-seat couches. if you were there, you know ppl running with those as shields was the beginning of an era.

CLOTHING ITEMS(.dmis included)
-commissioning a free-hand outfit starts at 70$ since i will be drawing frame by frame and no game assets will be used.
-chopped up/mix+match edits of eternia outfits will be released for free or sold in character for in-game money. indicated and explained below.

[Image: image.png]
cupcake miniskirt: a DEEP edit of the kimono. a bit rounder than the e3 academy arc miniskirt. works in basically any color. DL link
high heels: hand drawn. works in basically any color. demonias coming soon as public commission. DL LINK

DIGITAL ART IS MY PASSION
SEE MORE STUFF HERE AT MY CARRD.CO or at my twitter if you're over 18.
[Image: FgWNatKWIAIIZBy?format=png&name=900x900]

THREAD IN WORK.

[Image: uwhgGVt.gif]
ORIGINAL PROPS 
Most were bought by Chance pre 1.4. Some are gifts.
You are encourage to try and edit those yourself, as long as no profit is made from them and they are not used as assets in other games.
[Image: iZkoCMn.png][Image: znS6lzX.png][Image: 34dZwBR.png][Image: 3TIrsvD.png][Image: YM1zDps.png][Image: jDlwU30.png][Image: Cx99gdd.png]

[Image: wsWN09p.png][Image: 3tknJLP.gif] [Image: 6SWym8l.png] [Image: yWelAlZ.gif]
[Image: Hv5S3Tu.gif]*[Image: KAhncw1.png][Image: tzTHRuc.png][Image: aiZW76a.png][Image: TFzmRRp.png]

*= abendrot's throne. please do not reupdate as is, since it was a gift. feel free to add plenty of bloody skulls and helfire if reusing, tho!
duds Sad
those came out unsatisfactory so i didn't send to chance
as they are, they should NOT be updated to the game and would probably get deleted. you can give a try at revamping them, if you want!

[Image: hH9CGk8.png][Image: 25CZ35C.png][Image: 2nsOuED.png][Image: 30xQYOd.png][Image: 75tybVT.png]
it aint even fun anymore
my deepest apologies if i happened to leave you on read last time i was trying to convince the last influential ic family to adopt an exorcist, it was a very cathartic moment in my life

(bless chance for tolerating my antics......)

(not eternia but this was the first time i drew armor in years, thanks)

[Image: wedding_bell.png]
(contrast and clunky edges are being adjusted, just wanted to put this up somewhere)

dress scrapped
Topic Options