Spicy SeriousAn Arrogant Call to Faith
[Image: image0.jpg]

A call goes out. Spreading through the former territories of Delphina and beyond. Word carried by bird, by horsemen and hirelings. Posters plaster squares when criers can shout no more. An endeavor no doubt draining in coin, all to carry forth the message of a mere Retainer to House Caewynn. A...job posting, of sorts.

Quote:
"People of Meranthe. Our times are troubling, our lands in chaos from forces foul and fierce. But whatever small fraction of you may listen or read these words, know that it's darkest before the dawn. And a new golden age will be upon us. With your help, the help of those who give faith to Nemea, to those who's circuitry burns with the purity of the Divine. With your help, a bold step towards a Golden Age for us all will be taken."

"So come. Come to Dal'Thala men and women of cloth, of faith and justice. Write or speak to Myrrah Aetris to give aid to a endeavor that will shape the course of history."

The message has become something of a joke within the taverns and commonfolk of Meranthe. It was a outlandish proclamation, a foolishly bold one to boot. No doubt the one who wasted such money on it was twice the fool as the message...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
If you have Holy Magic, Aether Magic, or a Nemean faith of some sort. Feel free to approach Myrrah Aetris (often found around Dal'Thala late at night CST) or message Spicy Serious#1979 on Discord to set up a scene <3
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
An updated missive rolls out. Adding on a request to those inclined towards the Spirit Realms. In whatever way that might be. 
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
Topic Options