NailmanSOLIS LUMEN
[Image: orpheename.png]
Oh, hello there.
I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun.
The sun is a wondrous body.
Like a magnificent father!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent!
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
I've conquered what I could.

I've done what I could. My goals were attained, even if victory was ultimately out of sight.

A lowly peasant, a drakanite without any ambition which left the comfortable house of his parents once in order to become a hero.

Too many times I've strayed from this path, yet one thing remained constant.

I was going to do my name proud. I carved my own earnings, my conquests taken from hands which clutched and sought to keep it away from me.

Truly, I see it now. I am Aelefdyr's Chosen.

And as the one which brought whatever measure of his glory I could to this continent; As the one which brought forth the first breathing dragon since the turn of the millenia within the lands of Meranthe...

I go elsewhere. Without my liege, Jokul, there's no point to stay in this land of unworthy fellows. I leave my children behind, for they prize this continent far more than I do.

And instead, with the record of Drakanite worth being set straight; My conquest moves elsewhere.

To the bastion of the old ways, Sluthia; The reparations I made upon Meranthe must be made there as well.

For the name I carved, Dawnseeker, shall be spread upon the world. And all shall know the tyrant Orphee.

AND MAYBE SOMEONE WILL CHANGE THE NAME OF THAT PLACE ON GOD WHO HAD THE IDEA OF CALLING A PLACE "SLUTHIA"
Bahamut shook the earth beyond Meranthe.

I came to a continent of decadent priests, stuck in their own old ways.

I came with the knowledge of Vdalion, and with the ideal of only forcing our way forward.

When Dawnstone fell, my favored son came back to me.

With Bahamut, we took what was left.

We broke the foundation of an old world, shattering the Kingdom of Sluthia

Into the Firecrest Dominion; An union of warring kingdoms who know the true pride of their heritage.

Now, my own family comes to enact retribution.

[Image: image.png?ex=65ed3a5d&is=65dac55d&hm=3fe...ded9410f4&]
Even my other son came to see me dead.

. . .

And now, I face the endless sea of stars once more.

All my crimes are laid bare. My sins are obvious.

Yet I regret none of them.

My family has, at least once, managed to make me believe they've taken something good out of me.

They still have plenty to work towards, however.

They did have the poor luck of being the progeny of the first dragon of the new millenia of Meranthe.

Yet, there is a silver lining to all this...

I come to meet you, mine Emperor.

May our conquest continue until the stars themselves bow to us.
Topic Options