IotasilverIotasilver DM
Event Preferences: Probably gonna try to nab smaller events and do some public events 
Other Notes: prolly gonna fill this in all in more depth later make it all a nice fancy dm thread

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: yeah prolly
Discord # or best means of contact: Saint of Ignorance#6692
Yo, willing to take a event or two. Warning: can only run events Wed/Thursday/Friday unless you want a event at degenerate hours
Character: Tethys Guldskratt
Which Event: Following Snaggletooth's Trail (Part 1)

Responsiveness: Some of the narrations could take a little - but that just meant they had more detail put into them usually. Responses were fairly paced, especially because he had to react to our unhinged weirdo behavior. I'd say good overall!
Balance: Some things that were either crazy or too much tended to be fixed in later rounds. Things eventually went smooth as they were felt out - anything that was obviously way too unfair voided a round or so. (That light move be hittin'!)
Storytelling: It was very, very fun. The characters felt real and we even got to bypass a fight because we scared the pants off of a gate-guard. I really felt like I was beating up a bunch of jerks.
Fairness: I GOT A TEMP BOO BAN THIS MAN. Nah, but overall the punishment was fair. Didn't particularly get the roll system, but I didn't find the need to, either. Killed a guy, got a temp in the process, fair enough!
Overall: It was fun, it was brief. It wasn't too dragged out and this event is chopped up into little pieces to make it easily digestible and good. Anything that was wrong or crazy was amended and with two people it wasn't too awful to feel out.
Character: Rhea Guldskratt
Which Event: Old Snaggletooth's Trail (Pt 1)

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Very quick!!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):
For what I presume is one of their first times doing EC combat- pretty well done! A few hitches were had with lag and spell spam but that's not terribly unexpected and both the encounters were both fun and fairly close.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Absolutely- met my expectations and beyond.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)
Felt fine and dandy! The rewards were neatly tied into the story of the adventure too, which was particularly cool.

Overall: duck/hen would Ack again 10/10
[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
Character: Elizabeth Montelione
Which Event: Director's Cut

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Very quick!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were fun, the puzzles were neat, and the overall ideas were really neat. I loved getting to explore the lab.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Oh absolutely! It was perfect, exactly what I was hoping for!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)
Yeah honestly it was pretty good, overall. I never felt truly helpless!

Overall: 10/10, was a great, fun little event!
Character: Ysayl dul Vique
Which Event: Director's Cut

Very, very quick!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The puzzles were interesting, well-described, and the emotional beat of Garrosh's trip into the -Magic Pain Box- was really entertaining. The EC fight was a little bit wonky, though-- The mechanic was neat, but the obelisk kept being pushed around a ton and there wasn't too much in the way of actual mechanics for the Big Angry Electrical Gorilla, mostly just lightning spell spam. All in all, though, it was still a really fun event!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This was really, really good! The sudden Spar-Tournament at the end was delightful.
I'd certainly say so. It's a shame that some of the rewards were outdated, but honestly? Nothing provided was useless, and it was all very flavorful and clearly designed for the characters present!

Overall: 9/10, I had a lot of fun!
Character: Nyoka Tziccoatl
Which Event: Best Left Forgotten

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time frame and were they quick to respond?):
They where quick and certainly to the point! Everything flowed like butter honestly.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Honestly it was really, really fun! Save for the time flower puzzle that absolutely fried people
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a good and fun story! The ending twist definitely gave me a shock at what happened but that's the good thing about it!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk-to-reward ratio good?) Definitely fair. Some of these rewards were also super cool as well. Injuries were worth it 100% (help I'm actively bleeding out)

Overall: 10/10, I had a lot of fun!
Character: Jeanne Equisol
Which Event: ----------

Responsiveness: The narrates were fairly quick and responsive, given everything that was going on!

Balance: Most fights were pretty standard in difficulty compared to other events I've been on. The final fight, however, was extremely challenging and felt rewarding to come out as healthy as we did. It felt as a final boss fight should!

Storytelling: For me, the story was the best aspect of this event. It provoked a lot of emotion out of all of our characters. To say the least, it was intense from the get go. The transition from one scene to the next was also seamless and flow of the story fit perfectly. Great story teller.

Fairness: Not much to say here. No one died, but we certainly felt the consequences of our actions throughout the event.

Overall: For a 8-9 hour event, I never lost interest once. Great event, great dm. 10/10
Character: Melos Equisol
Which Event: ----------

Responsiveness: The narrates were fairly quick and responsive. Not once did we have to wait for longer than 5 minutes.

Balance: The fights were balanced perfectly, some things here and there were a little intense but they did not feel out of place - also kodus for letting us experiment with attempting to disable some of the ECs, etc. That was a fun thing to do, in an event!

Storytelling: Bro literally killed me half way through the event, and it went absolutely hard. It helped my character realize a lot about himself at that moment, so I really appreciate the story aspect of it. Also made some characters traumatized with the aspect of losing someone, it was really fun. I loved every second of this event!

Fairness: Perfectly balanced, I dig it.

Overall: For a 8-9 hour event - I was hooked to my screen - so much so is when the event was done I literally passed out cold not realizing how long the event took lmao.

10/10, recommend silver. chad, based and fair DM.
Character: Azura Equisol
Which Event: ----------

Responsiveness: Very quickly walled at and it was never without taking our rps into account.

Balance: It seemed well balanced; it wasn't too easy and also wasn't extremely difficult if we kept our toes where they needed to be and head in the game!

Storytelling: This was great to me, there was a lot of things involved and it allowed the event to play on for a while (which is always a plus) it wasn't just, okay you're here, now you're there! it was more or less, a full campaign and i am always a supporter of that.

Fairness: The items given were great, and not without pain and just a pinch of frustration which just makes it all the more meaningful when you come out on top.

Overall: 10/10
Silver for President.
Topic Options