VibeEntertainmentA Cat's Call
[Image: WAIj9nx.png]

Quote:
"Alright, you got my letter right? Good, good. Now listen up."

"Pray to whatever god you follow. Hide where you need to hide, let the paranoia sink in so hard that you beg people to walk with you when you decide to leave whatever hole you crawled out of. Because as I told you, the moment I find you. I will make sure that every single second you're in my presence you will know what it means to fear death."

"Once your dead and gone like the little pawn you are. Then all will be right with the world."

"You're simply a puppet who's master forgot to re-string before putting you away. So now you roam about with that loose mouth of yours."

"If you have the mouth to send me that letter. You can come say that irrelevant shit to my face as my hand crushes your throat."

"Either way, let's have fun! I look forward to finally meeting you... ah, wait... what was your name again?"

"Hahahahaha, I guess it doesn't matter. Bye-Bye~"

- Ele.
P.S - If you accept the offer to meet me face, to face. No worries. It'll be a one on one deal. However remember... it'll be to the death! There can only be one right? Right!

Challenge to Belial.
Setting: Danger 3(Min) or TBD
Date if accepted?: TBA
No spectators, No inturruptions.
Either be there, or be square!

Declining the offer will possibly lead to antics about Meranthe! Who knows!
Respond on this Thread if you're able!  Or DM VibeEntertainment#3428 on discord so we can set it up if accepted.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Topic Options