ratqueencat bastards
[Image: WwBGZih.png]
[Image: 63mRI4W.png]

- death incarnate
- agent of god, descendent of caius
- really hates undead a lot, quoted saying things like "you don't worship nemea by taking away the hunt, do you?"
- made over a million coins in her lifetime; has donated most of it to either the church of aspera, solomon equisol's pocket, or the funny merchant who gives her gambling crates
- cofounded and designed the humble vacation resort village of oakvale, which did not meet a fable-esque ending
- served as a member of the notorious Home Owner's Association of Oakvale (don't ask about the house fire of 2010)
- her full name has a peculiar resemblance to the ancient nephilim phrase "kill john lennon"
- turned herself into a cat in her early twenties; she never explained why, nor how, but has been much happier since

[Image: 6MGt3TJ.png]
[Image: FqTaUAm.png]

- loves his granma
- big fan of fishing, birdwatching, and riding his bike
- hates dry weather, mustard, and small dogs (fortunately your mom is a cat instead)
- went out for milk a few years ago and never came back
- legends say he now sails the seas; fishing, birdwatching, and riding his bike around the deck
- at least the weather is wet out on the ocean and there are no small dogs

you
- were born before your mom was a cat, don't be weird
- can spawn in as of 2022
- can have either black or blue hair
- might've been rendered black and blue on occasion by your father
- my sources tell me you cannot be a nephilim so don't get any funny ideas about that
reach me at my current discord tag, rat god#1318 (my nitro expired so the funny numbers changed)
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Topic Options