LiefDeltoraTomorrow Comes Today
A FITTING END
[Image: Koto_death.jpg]
(Thanks Lena1545 for the art)
-> Song <-
Quote:
FATE
Late at night, when only the wicked come to be.
A Sirenian without guidance and filled with purpose, came to her end.
Without regrets or doubts in her mind, she made her way through the forces of the Final Frontier.
Seeking nothing but to do her holy duty as a follower of Mori.
To seek and destroy the Sirenian that lived there.
Quote:STRUGGLE
Heralds of her End

The first to be defeated was Piers Glaidd, a Magi that exceeded her expectations with his fists.
The second a construct, known as 3-A-0C, how formidable were the creations of Acantho.
The third was Carnifex the Opportunist, one that perhaps thought the weakened Sirenian wouldn't be able to win.
And then came the Fourth.
Quote:THE END
Phasmid

Under normal circumstances, Koto wouldn't be fighting like this. She knew her strength, and she knew when an opponent was much too powerful for her- Specially when she was already so injured from the battles prior to this one.
But she didn't truly feel... Anything.
No pain, no agony, no regrets, nothing.

The only thing left was the whispers of the Deep One, the whispers that kept her going. But it wasn't her, was it? She had lost control of her own frame shortly after the battle with Carnifex. The woman was operating under the influence of the Mori only, with his power fueling her circuitry.

She didn't feel a thing, because she was already dead.
Her body was a vessel for the Deep One's will, just for this very fight, as she watched as an imprisoned being, shackled in torment without control of himself.

Was that how Mori felt?
A prison on which he can do nothing but observe?
How thematic, that this is how his follower dies.

The empty husk met its end by a shadowy arrow that came from Phasmid.
As the Sirenian's soul went towards the one she so blindly followed until the very end.

For he will rise again.
OOC Note:
Thank you all the players that participated in the scene, it was a great end for my character and I like that I could choose how she would die. It was not anti-climatic and I enjoyed every second I could with her until the end. Much love <3
Topic Options