BerylFlintMontelione's Call
[Image: unknown.png]
There must be change. That, I and Eva agree.

Across the land of Aphros and more, a paper has been has been nailed onto noteboard's and tree's. One final one set next to the Nobles clinic's door. Sent by couriers to those who may be interested, or those who may be not. Its contents, are thankfully absent of the makers usual accent.

Quote:
For long enough, have we done nothing. For long enough, have I sat back and waited.
For long enough, have I been a fool not to take matters into my own hand, and to make the change that I desire. While I may have not been born into this family, it is not as if the people who were have saved it. 

And while my efforts may bear no fruit, I must try.

The contents of the message contains a simple thing. A request for those who are interested.

Quote:Our family has long been prized for being a seeker of knowledge. From our medicine, to our experimental alchemy, and to our extensive libraries. But what sort of a house is one that doesn't seek more? And that hides our libraries away from the people that could grow it? We have grown stagnant. 

It is a simple response that I, Lady Ksceniya C. Montelione, wish to say.

We are looking for those with that bright spark. From an alchemist truly wanting to perfect their craft, push the boundaries of what they can do. Or a magi wanting to learn and perfect their magic. Or, even those who simply want to research the world around them. We look towards you all, from alchemy to mages, and we ask you to come. To share and increase your knowledge with us, and let our house help you. For our libraries are vast, but only a fool would say they contain all. 

From objects of power, to potions that bend reality. From tomes, to mana and magic. Alchemy recipes, to medic lessons... together it can be made, or taught. And for that, I simply wish to form a group of knowledge within Aphros.

And for those who want to have a more... permanent position, we open our arms to them as well! Of course, if one proves themselves. But even to those who do not wish for anything permanent, we answer the same.

Either send a letter to Ksceniya C. Montelione, Evangeline Montelione, Or... set up a scene with Eek, Run Away#3869, or Hika#2441
"I have seen the worse of this world. I have seen the chaos that preserves throughout the land. I tire of our ignorance of the world's plights. Now is the time for a change. As my cousin and I agree, now is the time that we must put forth our efforts to achieve a new future. A new beginning-.."
Quote:Across Aphros and the land beyond, various posters, flyers and notes would be scattered across Meranthe. Pinned to notice boards, trees, and even beside the door of the Montelione's clinic by various couriers. A call to action is made alongside her cousin's own. A call to action made by the new leader of House Montelione. Calling for those skilled in the art of artificery and Magitech to join her on her quest to aid Aphros and the world at large. Scrawled in rather elegant handwriting, the message goes as follows:

Quote:
"The time is now for change. For too long have i sat idly by while the world changed around me for the worse. For too long have I allowed my family to suffer in silence through all that has happened in these past few years. Time is an oddity in that we tend to forget just how quickly it may pass despite how long it may seem. And as time has passed, I have realized the error in my ways for not stepping up sooner For too long have I stood idly by as my sister reigned havoc upon the land with her Necromancy. And upon my name as a Montelione, I offer my deepest apologies for her actions."

"No longer will I sit idly by and allow those to suffer anymore."

"For too long has my house done naught but twiddle their thumbs as the world crumbled before them. Whether it be us being comfortable in our lavish lifestyles or simply not seeing the need to interfere, our absence and our ignorance to those who require aid has been our downfall. As the new leader of House Montelione, I embark on a quest for change. My family has always been prideful in their vast collection of knowledge regarding various subjects. But what use is such knowledge if not shared for the greater good? What use is our vast libraries of information if we only share it with ourselves so selfishly?"

"I open the doors to *all* that seek our knowledge. When it comes to alchemy, artificery, and medicine, House Montelione has always prided itself in it's knowledge. And as such, I call upon the citizens of Aphros and beyond to aid us in our upcoming projects to fight against the Necromatic horde and achieve the peace that we deserve. I have a great many projects and goals under my belt, but as I have learned recently-..I can not do it alone. As we our seekers of knowledge and seekers of the truth, we know full well the difficulty of finding those truths without others with the same passion to assist us."

"For all of those seeking knowledge, for all that wish to help pave the way for a brighter, better future, I call upon you and your aid. More specifically, any artificers that are interested in aiding me in my upcoming projects. For those with more alchemical intentions, my cousin Kceniya has a few of her own that can require much aid."

"Alas, the time for change is now. For a better and brighter future."

-Evangeline Montelione

For those interested in assisting us with our endeavors. Please send a letter to Ksceniya C. Montelione or Evangeline Montelione. Or, you can contact  Eek, Run Away#3869 or Hika#2441 on discord. Thank you for reading. :).
Topic Options