Friendly NecromancerBIG NECROMANCY HATES HIM
Hey there, kiddo!
Are you itching for a chance to shuffle on over towards your enemies... while screaming "BRAINS"!?
Tired of being bogged down by ever-tiring burden of things like "morality" and "relationships"?
Ever dreamed of being able to spread havoc with little to no consequences?
WELL DO I HAVE THE THING FOR YOU!
Introducing...
[Image: cardart_ORI_UndeadServant.jpg]
AN UNDEAD ASSASSIN!

Pros:
1) Free healthcare!  Big Grin
2) Immortality! (kinda)  Angel
3) License to kill!  Cool
4) Free equipment!  Wink
5) Purple energy rather than the tiringly common shade of ethereal pukeAngry

Apply here: https://forms.gle/hCkBS83YZm4dNoRL8

Sadistic players are ideal!

Turns out that there's a TAX on Necrotic Energy, can you believe it? GOD I MISS THE OLD TIMES!

Slot closed, thanks for stopping by!
I FELL FOR A TIMESHARE AND SOMEONE (not me) MUST PAY!

1 SLOT OPEN!

(You guys can post memes and banter in this thread, I do not care)
[Image: b15134020c357a68dab25f4e288ce055.jpg]
name: yuki falderex

Why do YOU want to play as an Undead?
yuki was born in an village 200 yrs ago during the war of ascensiion between arphos and vdalion when his father the king fought in the front of his soldiers. yuki's Father fight and him by his dads side. There was Blood everywhere he didn't know what to think and at the last moment yuki saw his father died to a sword that went through his chest right in front of him. angry by this yuki vow to avenge his father and took his eye that saw him die.......to sacrifice for power.......the fallen god misothios he pray to and became hte next king in through ritual. But this came to a price. When he find out he cant go back he learn the curse of misithios..him to learn fate magic and will always have a terrible end. fast forward to the necromancer summoning after yuki dies in war like his dad.......the boy wakes up on the bed tired but powerful still his red eye glowing nefariously his fate he sees again but he knows he need to fight on. his enemies children still out there and he was going to make them pay.

Are you fine with being treated like a wet sock?*
what does this mean

What's your favorite color?*
yukis favorite color is white.

Do you think Steel makes for good armor?
Your answer  i need armor when i make

What is your Discord tag?
percpapa98#4352
(10-31-2022, 08:39 AM)Novella Wrote: [Image: b15134020c357a68dab25f4e288ce055.jpg]

yuki was born in an village 200 yrs ago during the war of ascensiion between arphos and vdalion when his father the king fought in the front of his soldiers. yuki's Father fight and him by his dads side. There was Blood everywhere he didn't know what to think and at the last moment yuki saw his father died to a sword that went through his chest right in front of him. angry by this yuki vow to avenge his father and took his eye that saw him die.......to sacrifice for power.......the fallen god misothios he pray to and became hte next king in through ritual. But this came to a price. When he find out he cant go back he learn the curse of misithios..him to learn fate magic and will always have a terrible end. fast forward to the necromancer summoning after yuki dies in war like his dad.......the boy wakes up on the bed tired but powerful still his red eye glowing nefariously his fate he sees again but he knows he need to fight on. his enemies children still out there and he was going to make them pay.

what does this mean

percpapa98#4352

Hire this man
(10-31-2022, 08:39 AM)Novella Wrote: [Image: b15134020c357a68dab25f4e288ce055.jpg]

what does this mean

percpapa98#4352

That Discord tag isn't real! Do you think this is some sort of GAME!? We're trying to make history here, Chronicles of Meranthe!™
Topic Options