LammySandwitches and Nekrodancers (an effort post)
Give me an undead EC. I'll end these problems in blood and tears.

Or give me another Local Horror.
I was going to give a quick reply but then I felt like I should make a big post despite having read the original post in diagonal.

As far as getting rad ECs to be played that part should be fairly easy, especially for witches who pull from powers that aren't theirs so you don't need to realistically be a topdog to do anything big, all you need is a cool circle, some sisters, and some blood.

The idea of summoning an EC is one that's pretty easy to do as far as I can tell, having done literally that in the past. The steps to having an EC that roams and fucks people up aren't too straightforward but I'm pretty sure that what was done for me back on Hypnos can still happen:

Step 1: Get some cool material/catalyst/blood/etc. to give the summoned beast some flavor
Step 2: Submit an event plan for a public event with clauses that state what happens if X faction wins or loses said event, winner can be determined in a number of ways depending on the event itself.
Step 3: Post event happening in IC thread.
Step 4: Run with whatever happens.

A good example of what happened when we did it was that it was meant to be a public event for witches and aspiring witches, but it turned out to draw 40+ players who all wanted a piece of the beast. The win/lose scenario looked at who would get the KO's and depending on faction they could either tame the Helbeast (leading to it being a roaming EC) or kill it.

Roaming ECs, especially if you give them restrictions, shouldn't be too hard to get as a witch. Give them a timer of X years and restrictions on killing people and throw that in as an app. With a whole event + faction win backing it up you can most likely get away with it.

Getting an EC as a necro is a bit more difficult and should be since you don't use daddy dark lord's power, but feasible as well.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Topic Options