MarinContract: Honest Wages, Dues Owed
[Image: leo-hakkio-nimeton-50-kopio.jpg?1649090759]

Quote:"We aren't a disloyal folk, we just want our fair wages for an honest days work see! But the Duke has locked himself away in his fortress, an we don't have no way of forcing our ways in!"

"But we know a way in through the dungeons below see, leads up the backways into his castle. But he keeps his beasties down there... I hear he feeds them good meat too."

"N-Now we aren't saying kill him or anything, just make him pay us for working his fields, else my family will starve!"

Character: Helmet

Attendees: To be invited Icly, 3 or 4 in total
Risk: Mid CoI, Low CoD
Themes: Dungeon, Dark Castle, Arena fighting maybe.
Reward: A modest fee from the Villagers or coffers of the castle, Other Rewards tbd
DM: None yet, contact me (Marin#9811)
soon enough some regulars of her pub would bring fliers to eleonóra's attention. she'd notion towards a table in the corner at a shady figure and his merry bunch

"razor are you hearing that? finally somebody is standing up for the little guys! and i hear the man keeps the best meals just for themselves, that just cant be fair can it?"

the young bartender's speech has gathered a quite rowdy crowd around her.

"this duke will be dealt with and his pantry shall provide a great meal for everyone ON THE HOUSE!" she exclaimed further heating up the crowd
No rush but still seeking a DM. Reply here or Add me :)
Topic Options