StarMannHouse Avarion
[Image: IAaLevS.png]

History

Delphina has suffered more than most in recent years. Between wars, betrayal and the loss of a monarch the realm has seen its stability shaken. With the number of active noble houses dwindling in the wake of this, King Amadiel Dal'Thala has announced the formation of a new noble house, headed not by a Faeborne, but by a long suffering human citizen, Lionel Avarion.

Set to replace the fallen house Al'Britu it is to be one focused on learning, medicine and faith. The head of the house, Lord Avarion, has licensed many of the medics throughout Delphina and is opening the doors to teach all of those within Meranthe. Additionally, he is known to practice the faith of The Zodiac though it has substantially evolved since its inception and now involves worship of Gala, Mistress of the Night sky. 

Alongside Lionel stands soon-to-be Lady Vivri Avarion. The head Tea Maiden of Delphina and an experienced medic in her own right. Together they seek to reignite the faith of the nation, bringing Nemea back into the forefront and spreading her teachings to those that may have lost their way. Including teaching the way of Her hunts to the members of the Greathive, should they so wish.

Purpose

House Avarion focuses on education above all else. Feeling that most of the strife around Meranthe stems from a lack of understanding and knowledge of one another the house aims to be an open source of information. People of any nation and any creed are welcome to come and learn of history, faith and mending. The House will still serve as Delphina's clinic however patients may find themselves surrounded with more students than they are used to.

Due to recent developments the head of the house is one that is at the forefront of diplomacy within Delphina, leading several campaigns on the other nations on the grounds of human rights. The house itself is expected to serve as one of the primary mouthpieces for the nation of Delphina and diplomats from the other nations are invited to unofficial meetings to build rapport and develop links with members of the house.

With the two heads of the house being those with the strongest faith within the city of Dal'Thala it is no wonder that the House has become the de facto centre of worship. Most come to worship Nemea, either through the rites of the Tea Maidens or in their own small ways. However the Head of the house also hosts his own sermons based upon the Stars and their Mistress, Gala. Acts of fortune telling and the separation of the self being the most common under The Zodiac.

Membership

As this is a new House within the realm they are currently recruiting for house members. Members are expected to be level headed individuals that are willing to both learn and teach various crafts and magics. The first round of recruitment is to occur within Delphina though there is nothing stopping those from without the nation from applying. However in order to be a member of the house you must hold allegiance towards the Delphina Monarch and the realm as a whole.

If you are interested in joining contact Lionel Avarion either personally or via letter. (Alternatively you can contact StarMan#0001 on discord to arrange something.)
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]

The House Avarion had gone through many light changes over the years. With the retirement of Lord Lionel Avarion, his wife Vivri Avarion took up the mantle of Matriach for some time. Yet this position was only temporary from the beginning. The house still remained a house of Education as it recruited and taught those in need across Dal'Thala, this education conducted by the two Heirs, Aurelius and Eliseo Avarion as the Matriach found herself reclined in solitude and study.

However, in the spring of 2027 a public declaration is made by the Matriach of the house.

Quote:
"Lionel and I have aided in the reconstruction of Dal'Thala ever since the devastating incident of Floor 124, nearly three decades of service.  We had participated in the great strife that Dal'Thala was consistently being pressured into, while also being a part of the beautiful. House Avarion rose to fame by the work of my retired Husband. A house whose foundation was built on purpose, education and fulfillment. We represent a continuation of progress on Merenthe as a whole. Being the first and only doctors to cure Red phycosis, all credit given to my Husband of course.
The pillars of structure have been created, within the House and Delphina as a whole. The support is there, and now I hand the reigns of progress to the future.

I, Vivri Avarion am passing the title of Lord to my youngest Son, Eliseo Avarion.
I am sure that his vision for the house, with support from his Brother Aurelius and Dal'Thala as a whole shall blossom into something magnificent. 
As my last right as Matriach, I am introducing a new rule to the linage of house Avarion. The Lord or Lady may be challenged at any time to a competition of skill by those of Avarion blood. The Lord or Lady chooses said skill, be it Artificing, medicing, a duel or some sort of treasure hunt. This competition is to be judged by an unbiased party. Perhaps a Lady or Lord of another house if they have time to spare.

This should add a little bit of spice into the future of linage.

I wish you all luck and guidance within Nemea's woods, illuminated by Gala above. Watch your step, for the future is not yet written."

- Eliseo Avarion has been named the Lord of House Avarion. His fiance Kohaku, upon their proper union under Gala's light shall become Lady of House Avarion and nobility.
- Vivri Avarion reclines into studies yet again, showing her face seldom. The content of her studies remain a mystery.
- A competition of skill has been introduced as a right of passage to Lordship. An incentive meant to prevent the current Lord or Lady from growing content with what they have already achieved.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Quote:
"I... Eliseo Avarion... rightfully and humbly take hold of this position as Head of House Avarion with honor and drive to propel our home into the depths of granular while promising to each within of a brighter tomorrow. The House Avarion stands within Dal'Thala as a rightful noble house and will protect its citizens and its borders until we draw our last breath!" 
- Eliseo Avarion

Rumors of a new group forming within the depths of Dal'Thala are soon to brought to light. A group unlike the Elzara or the Lightgarde, their sole purpose is to hunt... to recover... and to reclaim what's lost... 

OOC- If you're interested in this please either dm Abuki#0071 or look for me in the city.
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options