LibreTOWER OF AETIUS: Coven of Misfortune Ascends
[Image: IeeTehg.png]

Upon whispers, and howling winds did the Cursespeaker Vitrols message be given, through obscure Black Magics his voice would visit his siblings and make them a proposal they could not refuse.

"How long will we forshame our great sire? Are we not his blades, his weapons? It should be time that we advance forwards, Onto the Tower, Delve deeper and higher than the Lightgarde...Find the truth of this realm so we might bend it to the will of Misfortune and set our Lord Free. Join me then siblings, and we will make the impossible. Reality. The Tower awaits for the Darkness of our Coven to to conquer it. Fear not, for together, Our magic will reign Hel into the great divine relic and propel ourselves as champions. And if not? Well, we can only hope to be made into one of Misfortune's perfect, everlasting blades."

Character: Vitriol
Attendees: Stand-out members of the Coven chosen by Misfortune and suggested by Vitriol
Risk: Whatever is necessary.
Theme: Otherworldly. Dark, Spiritual World, Helheim, Occult, Horror, Evil, Black Magic
Rewards: Tower secrets, Forbbiden manuscripts of Black Magic, Occult artifacts, Death Magic-related knowledge
DM: Looking.
CrystikRage will be your DM! Please message me on Discord and I'll help to middle-man.

We're looking at Friday night, and request a party of 10. We'll provide a sign up form closer to the date, but feel free to recruit IC.
When hope is gone
Undo my lock
Send me forth
On a moonlit walk
Realm 18 has been unlocked & added to the wiki page
Quote:A cursed realm, left ruined by some horrifying ritual gone terrible wrong... or perhaps terribly right. There is only an eternal, empty night sky, filled with flickering sliver flames that seem to watch those intruding upon the realm. Vast, corrupted swampland fills the majority of this cursed realm, only breaking for the shattered tower that lies in the centre of the realm.

Press on quickly, lest the realms Hunters find you.

General note: When requesting a Tower of Aetius event, you don't ask for a specific realm #.
If you're entering Realm 11, the DM will roll for you (/random 11 21), excluding explored realms to keep it fresh.
If you're entering a higher floor, the DM will roll for you (up to 10 higher)

It's based on the 'party' leader (the first to activate the rune gate). You can join as long as you're on the same 'tier' as your party leader. So even if you've not completed a floor yet, you can join a party leader up to tier 5 (realm 30). 

1 - 30: TIER 5
30 - 60: TIER 4
60 - 90: TIER 3
90 - 120: TIER 2
120 - 150: TIER 1
Topic Options