[Image: hxweb5I.png]

[Image: ibOpNEl.png]

[Image: A64rSXL.png]

[Image: wmOmMFU.png]

[Image: 0ajYl5q.png]

[Image: VOWQcka.gif]

[Image: NSOTwjD.gif]
hey wow zam pow new spawn wave you know what that means you need a profile

united states dollar in quantity of 5 or more (tips appreciated) = yummy tasty profile for you

[Image: AkXXABB.jpg]

[Image: LXu3g3I.png]

[Image: 8a3f8CS.jpg]

[Image: SDIhLqq.png]

[Image: 74GXVpu.png]

[Image: EUulGfr.jpg]

[Image: x9ei6j3.png]

[Image: xw3oxgh.png]
checks wristwatcj and says "by golly its time for the bi-monthly portfolio bump"
$5 smackaroonies for a profile as always just hmu with a name, a playby, and any preferences
(tips appreciatedd tho loll)

[Image: a2F3hu4.jpg]

[Image: a7sCpQp.png]

[Image: ZhvWZRX.jpg]

[Image: OWh8rkn.jpg]

[Image: QuNyOsr.jpg]

[Image: iyYRzOF.jpg]

i keep dreaming about alternate revenue streams that people actually pay for but when i wake up
i always say "wow those ideas actually stink nobody would pay for ms paint drawings of the mario bros"

but i mean hey if u want ms paint drawings of the mario bros i'll also do that for $5
wow haha, time flies doesn't it! made some more profiles, this portfolio update is the "hotboy special" (plus a fairy)
if you have a playby that makes the girls go ARF ARF ARF and u need a profile, it can b urs for $5
tips appreciated lole

[Image: 5T0WQxE.jpg]

[Image: cG3H3l5.jpg]

[Image: z0XsCpx.png]

[Image: H2TsOfw.jpg]

[Image: UGL8YbY.jpg]

[Image: RZtFmOO.jpg]
another biweekly game of "spot the real profiles and the ones made just for practice" in rat queen's portfolio!!
the price is $5 as always!! (put somethign witty here)
ti ps  appreciated

[Image: vfLbDQV.jpg]

[Image: PiqEt6X.png]

[Image: IMuMyJe.png]

[Image: zyBs5er.png]

[Image: NrQyFaI.png]

[Image: xlF1Hph.png]

[Image: 6pOajjm.png]

[Image: Alice_Second_PNG.png]
hey gang, i culd not find gainful remote employment, so sad + too bad
this means commissions r once more open until i can afford a motor vehicle or something
for the low low price of $5 you can have a spiffy new profile made by "rat queen" !!

i will also whip together images for forum posts and even format them
(tho if it's a more complex forum post im fully formatting i might charge a lil more than 5 smackaroonies)
here's some spiffy examples of forum posts i've made, if that fancies you:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

most importantly please send your prayers to our lord and savior jesus christ that i may abscond from these wretched boondocks soon
preferably before i do something that lands me a place as the subject of netflix's next true crime docudrama mini series

you may add me at rat god#1318 to do business
(adjusts tightness of disco elysium necktie replica as she says this)
hey gang, you aren't praying hard enough. please pray harder every night, thank you.
also give me money $5 for a profile reach me at my new handle (new handle alert) horrificnecktie
as seen here:

[Image: image.png]

wow!!! very cool!!! here's some profiles i did

[Image: John_Doe_Nameplate_PNG.png]

[Image: Andes_Moraine_PNG.png]

[Image: Lady_Snowblood_PNG.png]

[Image: Naqia_Dladla_PNG.png]

[Image: Fiete_Fortuna_with_Character_Sheet_PNG.png]

[Image: Anubis_PNG.png]

[Image: image.png]
yooooo who else is looking forward to update 1.8 haha anyone dropping with a new char?
if so u shuld dm me at tofugazi (i changed my username again) and snag a profile for the wild price of $5

here's some silly ones i've made recently:

[Image: Kieran_PNG.png]

[Image: violet_yt_PNG.png]

[Image: Stoney_Bologne_PNG.png]

[Image: Violet.png]

[Image: Kieran_Horny_PNG.png]

[Image: Puck_Ebonfeather_PNG.png]

[Image: Soren_PNG.png]

[Image: ratmin_PNG.png]
hey gang, i've finally returned to civilization and it only took a black eye to get me here
if you have any advice on how to make a cat come out of hiding in a new home let me know
if not, then you should instead peruse my photoshop enabled wares, which you can tap into for
wow! wow! wow! $5! $5! (five USD)! $5! $5! wow! wow! wow!
tips greatly appreciated ahah richard dawkins was not right we are not the lucky ones

some silly profiles i've done lately

[Image: 1iNYd49.png]

[Image: jLWTa6q.png]

[Image: XM4SpwW.png]

[Image: QqhxBO6.png]

[Image: rhIjQSj.jpg]

[Image: v9uNX60.png]

[Image: a4ZLoFF.jpg]

wow! very cool!

and what if you don't even need a full profile, but just some crazy photoshop editing done? i can do that too!
take a gander at this exquisite before and after of a BG3 goblin whose head i replaced with notorious archcriminal Drake Bell

[Image: tBiRi6T.png]

here's some epic touching up of the lighting to make this image sit better in the finished profile profile:

[Image: gLyAPmf.png]

[Image: byqWOiv.png]

and for this magic trick, i make a whole twink disappear:

[Image: OPKulTR.png]

i can also edit a gnarly video meme, but that'll cost you a degree of dosh you can calculate with the following formula:
time x effort x past grievances - how much i like you = $$$

sugoi!

i recently did the usual bi-monthly friends list cleanup, but don't feel shy to readd me at tofugazi!
tofugazi on discord for all your photoshop oriented needs!
help tofugazi last to know the bitter taste of 2024!
https://ko-fi.com/razuka_queen
hey gang, ppl keep asking me for profiles but unfortunately i shrimply do not / will not have the time!
as such, i'm going to be officially Closing Commissions:tm: (tragic) via an official post to this official thread

no portfolio update even tho i made some very pretty ones recently
that way i can save them to razzle and dazzle if they ever reopen

instead, need a profile? got alternatives for u:

math's profiles - i once stole html code from charles who originally stole said html code from math, so i'm morally obligated to give him a shout out. math is the crowned king of profiles. they r flashy and animated and well designed and if u want to look like A Big Deal they are well worth the $15 USD pricetag.

folian's profiles - this asshole steals all my business but he's good. $5 USD a pop

also anyone else who has a profile thread (idk who is still presently taking them outside of these two ahah maybe pasta is maybe italian chance is check em out pester em)

:woman_in_lotus_position:
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Topic Options