Shaqdaddy94A Rhoynish Call Out
[Image: weapons-red-blood-sword-wallpaper-thumb.jpg]
Quote:
'Threats what are these to a man who makes promises.'

As Andre make his statement, he hold a certain letter. "Blair Hectate or whatever your name is. You want a piece of this Rhoynish Knight. Then bring it bitch. I never run from battle and it won't stop with a dog of Nanzonia like you. You aren't even known for your raid fights i heard you hide more than fight. Weak dogs bark but don't bite. But you wait your turn. This focuses on not only you.

[Image: 31f96648f580f3742fe3daa8ead88f3b.png]

Colette you as well. You and me not done. You think once i don't see your for a while you will escape me. I told you i am gonna send your ass to the end. I promise its coming and you will be joining the others. One by one. If i see you at the battle of the Ebonblooded. I am ending your ass in the name of my ancestors and comrades. 

Daevas you and your brother whatever the other Dullahan is. I'm coming for you bastards and im a going to send you back to hell. No mercy.

And Demios you and me. Well we both know when the next time we meet. One of us is going to be taking a long nap. Don't worry i send you to wherever you are meant to go. 

This isnt a call out only. This a statement to all of you. PREPARE TO DIE!

Andre Osrila.
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
[Image: 60b2014d492f5255466369770f5a2f6c.jpg]

Quote:
"A promise, You won't be able to keep."

And with a response
received, the Eldritch woman awakens.

Quote:"You call me a coward? Weak? then as a Rhoynish you will not decline this call. Your life is now on the line and you will be forced through quite the obstacle if you want to keep it. I am going to kill you and each one of your siblings. Those walls can't protect you forever, I've rested long enough but now? I am coming. Prepare.

The Abyss is present, and you will kneel.

Setting: Deadly.
Cap: ???
Date: To be determined.
Lets not waste words then. We do this now before i fight with my brothers of Galamea against your dogs. Come bitch. We fight today.

Deadly
Cap: 1
Location: The area of your grave. (The pit below the mines near Osrona)
[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
[Image: Colette2.png]
Ahem. Shit, there's something in my throat..

Quote:"There we go.. Anyways, one thing you may not know Rhoynur is that our ancestors once fought alongside each other. Only for history to repeat itself. Regardless, while you are a thorn in my side I care not for your presence. I'm already being hunted for my race and hunted by a witch you sought out to end as well. Should you prove to defeat her and take her life I may end up taking your challenge.

As for now? I go back to surviving as MY ancestors did. Do not call me out again and simply leave your walls more, Osronan." - Colette Sindri III
Topic Options