MalekMaking The Mother of all Omelets
Don't Fuck With This Ambassador
[Image: FO-KWjvXwAAB3JF.png?width=494&height=494]
Quote:
"My therapist says hobbies like cooking will help, but I'm almost out of fairy powder so this will have to do."

A feast needs to be prepared for the future Novus charity ball. The ambassador of Novus, Taipan Lewra, has taken it upon himself to prepare some preliminary dishes.
Quote:
"If you can spare some eggs I would appreciate it, I don't want them all to be store bought. If you want to help me cook, you can. Write a letter, or don't. I just drank a sleeping potion to rest up a bit, I forgot that I had taken my attunement right before. Serenity now."

Various egg dishes of all cultures throughout Esshar and beyond will be prepared in great quantities ahead of time, and stored within the finest runically enhanced containers to keep safe for incorporation into the final feast later on. In an effort to cut costs for an already expensive endeavor for the sake of charity, we are accepting eggs from all who wish to contribute! If you are an accomplished chef as well, or you have a unique egg dish you are willing to contribute, write to Taipan Lewra! 

Quote:
"I am so mad."

[Image: unknown.png?width=410&height=494]
Topic Options