PrinciddyVenture into Madness
[Image: scary-endless-medieval-catacombs-with-to...JOHMs5OG4=]
Description: Rumor has it that near the borderline of Esshar and Barsburg, south of the Midjhonden Mountains, there was an old dungeon that used to be owned by an ancient and equally mad alchemist, who was renowned for not only his rare collection of alchemy ingredients, but for the heinous crimes he committed in the name of science. Rumor also has it that said stash had never been located, and that those who were foolish enough to attempt to venture to this forsaken place never returned. Some say it's the spirit of the alchemist himself that strikes down those foolish enough to attempt to steal his precious treasures, some say it's one of the many nightmarish creatures he created and kept confined in the dungeon that still guards it to this day. Nonetheless, Allura is determined to investigate into this matter herself to recover the lost treasures for herself. Nothing would stop her from making her dreams a reality.
"I can't believe that I came so distracted by worldly affairs that I stopped furthering my own plans. I almost forgot who I was. I almost forgot what I was here for. What I was meant to do. Well, no more I tell you. This is going to get done, and it's going to get done soon."
Attendees: Allura Lovelock and some of those that she fancies enough to bring with her. This will not be an easy task. Determining factors such as reason for wanting to attend, relationship with Allura and relevant skills to the mission at hand will be used to decide who can come, but I expect there to be at least 5-6 others.
Risk: I briefly spoke with Chance regarding wanting to do this so I'm sure this has to be a series of events; how many I do not know for certain but I'm wanting to say at least three? I'm also not familiar with how these things would work as far as risk i.e are they going to gradually get harder, or will each event be the same risk, however based off the information I've received from the few people I've spoken with it needs to be a COD event. Will discuss more with the DM who picks it up if they need more information.
Tone: We are traveling to a dungeon that was used by an evil alchemist to experiment on people and animals essentially, so it needs to have a tone befitting such an environment. Dark, Scary, stuff of that nature.
Rewards: Rare alchemy ingredients to create a unique potion.
P.S. The DM who picks this up can add me at Princiddy#3875 to get more information that they may need regarding this, or to express interest. This is also my very event post ever so please don't critique me if something that should be here isn't.
Topic Options