AshlingUrgent Notice on Behalf of Ciel Pelleaux
[Image: Stars_Up.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

URGENT NOTICE

A seemingly endless stream of paper notices has been plastered along the walls of Osrona.
Upon closer inspection of it, it is easily noticed to be a finely made portrait of Ciel Pelleaux.
A line of text below accompanies the portrait, written in gorgeous handwriting that states:

Quote:
Recent champion of the Galamean tournament and descendant of Osronan nobility, Ciel Pelleaux is in a search for his beloved! 
On behalf of this highly desired bachelor, please contact Elex Young, Acolyte of the Faith for a possible appointment with your
future one true love. 

[Image: Elex_Bar.png]

[Image: Stars_Bottom.png]
[Image: 9a0cc58ead20cf1fe13b620d78e1b68b.gif]
[Image: xGNGypy.png]
because true love should never be kept behind walls

and goes through every door

some very special teraphim makes a PUBLIC application

Quote:
If you were a chicken... you’d be impeccable!

hi my name is Adresin!

i know you've tried to kill me

but i hadn't realized before you got popular and probably rich, how nice you actually were!! hihihi!

send me a letter
xoxoxo

[Image: fTrPRtT.png]
[Image: cropped-1920-1080-1197207.png]

haha... actually...
Quote:
After a long, arduous, horrifying search, it can be said that Ciel Pelleaux, Champion of the Youth, can be found holding hands with that of third-place winner, Guo Okabe, outside of Ocean's Deep resturant.

Some would say that it was hours after seeing a few (horrible, mean, frauds, how can they be called-) people seen fleeing the area giggling and laughing in debarucherous behavior.

While the rumors of what really happened inside of the Resturant is left open to the winds... one thing can be entirely said!

"He's actually a really, great guy!"
[Image: 9lgTF2O.jpg]

In all my years...

Quote:
"To think it would come to this. In my years? It was bad enough to hear that the youth were seen in private with the Docro, the Vampires of Asphodel past that. But.. this, this is something that is well above even such things.

The Network is a stain upon Esshar and anyone affiliating with their work is supporting Demons and those that worship such creatures of Hel. Now, those are not people that I would allow within the walls of my city. But, perhaps that is just my age catching up to me.

I will never forget the day my son came home to tell me what happened to his wife, to my beautiful daughter. The day that I was told that Majin Okabe ate her. That the Demon devoured Osrona's Chosen of Eos and left nothing but her face on the floor of her cell.

If you stand with The Network or the Okabe family you stand with Demons and I'm ashamed that I must come out of home simply to make this statement. I reach out to the current monarchy to solve this issue so I do not have to do such myself. These are the years I'm supposed to be catching up on sleep."

- Claramonde Gardios
[Image: 5b50b00309e0067abbe30bc3-large.jpg?cache...87f5ab06fb]
The Eldest of Majin's Children takes to the stage to address these accusations.
Quote:
"Who asked?"
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: Majin_press_conference.png]
Soon, even the Waystone's Proprietor (accompanied by his lawyer Godfrey) takes to the stage to form a reprisal to such insane comments.
Quote:
"Any and all comments claims of cannibalism or demon worship on part of I, Majin Okabe, are purely fictitious, and questions about such accusations can be forwarded directly to my lawyer."
"There is no evidence to substantiate these outrageous claims!"
[Image: corpoggo.png]
[Image: cyUlmwH.png]

Quote:
see ciel?

your life would be much easier if you chose me!!

u w u

As per usual, little goes on without the Queen's explicit knowledge of events.

Rolling over in bed as a page disturbs her beauty sleep, lavender-scented eye mask is lifted for her to address the reports,

Quote:
"Summon him to the palace, at once."

Not elaborating on the severity of her displeasure with events, nothing is beyond the restful Monarch's watchful gaze.

... After all, Claudia's eyes are everywhere

[Image: claudiaseye.png]
[Image: Elex_Bar2.png]

Waking up from a cat nap, they'd bear witness to the joke that was blown out of proportion.
With tired eyes and an explanation from friends and servants, the cat's eyes opened widely.
What was originally a means to tease Ciel Pelleaux for being incapable of finding a girlfriend...
Has become something far more. The prime example of a generational gap.

Quote:
"By the stars... What have I done?"

[Image: Stars_Bottom.png]
[Image: 9a0cc58ead20cf1fe13b620d78e1b68b.gif]
[Image: IMG_1921.jpg?width=314&height=472]
I will not let another choice based off FEARS of what may happen to stain my hands again.

I refuse to - I will instead bear the punishment of my cousin with my cousin because I put my full trust in him..

I have Fought too many battles with him.

Not to.

To make a choice based off fear / Is wrong

Justice is the concern for peace and genuine respect for people. True justice reflects that all people are equal, and have equal right to be able to pursue their own path towards Avalon.
"People who desire true justice follow fair and equitable laws and maintain order and encourage others to do the same. Be warned, Tyrants may try to use the law 
to hide many evils, but this is not the law's fault. This is a problem within these tyrants' hearts.
"To serve true justice is to deliver a judgment upon an offending party, with no desire other than the betterment of every party involved.
"Do not lose yourself to misinterpretation, as so many have..."
Discard these Rumors they are not true.
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
Topic Options