The WandererMy Family's Blade
[Image: xmlKc6r.jpg]

[Image: cffd29c7082cfdef2d74f12a82ff82df.png]

"I know that you've been wanting this blade back in the family's hands, and now we need it more than ever."

A family relic, lost to the annals of time; Silver Durendal - a blade known for it's effectiveness against demonkind is sought after by Thalus cos Duran, heir of the noble family.

Finishing what his father Goethe started, the young Duran seeks to reclaim the blade known to have been used within his family since ancient times, one that seems all the more necessary than it's ever been given all of the monsters, demons, and tyrants that were about presently.

It was time to bring the sword home.

Character: Thalus cos Duran
Attendees: To be invited in character.
Risk: Chance of Death
Tone: Elden Ring, Metal Gear Solid, Fire Emblem (not actually elden ring tho bc its kinda hard.)
Rewards: Things and Stuff.
DM: Found
Long ago the legendary Silver Durendal fell into hands in which it never belonged.
Sealed away by the forces of dark, it was never intended to see the light of day again.
Perhaps by luck or intuition the young Duran managed to find it's supposed location.

The problem?

Beneath a witch's false tomb it rests, and none who've dared step within have emerged.
Would the young Duran and his allies be able to break this curse?
Only one way to find out.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bu2gelzmkf2e3niszx...y.gif&ct=g]

(Make a group and add me, I'll run this.)
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Topic Options