ChanceBug Reports
(10-24-2022, 07:00 AM)Iotasilver Wrote: Describe the issue: Crow be sniffy me hard dawg

How to reproduce: pull out a crow 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc) - [Image: IdLlYF5.png]

This is all of the pets currently, my spider and bat do it lol
(10-23-2022, 10:24 AM)tenias Wrote: Describe the issue: Fantasia does not work on undead despite giving the special undead message

How to reproduce: Get sold Fantasia, drink Fantasia, watch your pow not increase at all, cry yourself to sleep.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: unknown.png]

Bumping this after I've been told undead are able to drink it by chance (big fan of chance who is enabling my drug addiction)

Still a problem, may allah bestow upon me my promised pow increase before the raid. thx.

hello, its been 12 days, grapple still bugged, i miss dropkick combo, thanks.

ps: that op bug and pixel were fixed, just grapple that dont allow follow up.
...Are we all Fools?...
1) Despairing Tendrils doesn't heal the user.
[Image: 254c0364e87f6046b93c60096f925cdc.png]

2) Vine whip does not stun, instead it inflicts a 0.5% bleed based on the original damage. (4 or 5 ticks on 1,000 damage whip) / Compared to Blood Whip which deals 100 damage ticks on 2,300 base (about 4-5%). The initial whip is doing 40-45% initial damage and only 10% of the bleed damage.
[Image: 12fbfa2d086a3ee38e0df7f40fd97731.png]
> South of desertlands, deep in beach cavern, a queen stinnox awaits.

Make quest description of hunter more relevant. There is no beach in desert, and queen stinnox is far from desert
(10-21-2022, 09:49 PM)Sanguine415 Wrote: Describe the issue: Shoulder burden defaults to first perm.
How to reproduce: Click  one of the perms in the list, be automatically sent to the first perm someone got.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I don't have the box but Rob can attest the issue. Essentially, you see all the perms you can shoulder, but clicking any of them just leads to the first one in the list.

I come back to bump this and add that if the person is temped it will make you shoulder burden the temp instead of the actual perm, even if you select the perm.
(11-01-2022, 05:57 PM)vampirezero Wrote:
1) Despairing Tendrils doesn't heal the user.
[Image: 254c0364e87f6046b93c60096f925cdc.png]

2) Vine whip does not stun, instead it inflicts a 0.5% bleed based on the original damage. (4 or 5 ticks on 1,000 damage whip) / Compared to Blood Whip which deals 100 damage ticks on 2,300 base (about 4-5%). The initial whip is doing 40-45% initial damage and only 10% of the bleed damage.
[Image: 12fbfa2d086a3ee38e0df7f40fd97731.png]

Tendrils heal, they just dont work on NPCs for balance reasons. use it on a player. Vine whip is SUPPOSED to apply some confusion since it lost its stun, but now it’s just bad because it does absolutely nothing
(10-27-2022, 02:14 PM)tenias Wrote:
(10-23-2022, 10:24 AM)tenias Wrote: Describe the issue: Fantasia does not work on undead despite giving the special undead message

How to reproduce: Get sold Fantasia, drink Fantasia, watch your pow not increase at all, cry yourself to sleep.

Bumping this after I've been told undead are able to drink it by chance (big fan of chance who is enabling my drug addiction)

Still a problem, may allah bestow upon me my promised pow increase before the raid. thx.

May the allah bless you brother
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
Describe the issue: If you place an item into your shop with Shift Click, it closes the shop window and makes it so you can't drop anything/see descriptions in your inventory, until you open then close your shop again or relog.
How to reproduce: open your shop, shift click something in your inventory to put it in your shop. Suddenly all descriptions in your inventory are gone. (with the exception of food details apparently) open then close your shop again and it fixes itself.

With shop open https://gyazo.com/2a0502ccd8867cf7428695286c592dd3
After shift clicking something to place it in your shop https://gyazo.com/58aec1cbaeb739fca8cfc571e6dd1d2a
Describe the issue: I attempted to place a shopkeeper in my apartment, and for some reason it bugged into the black area above the room. I had to ahelp to get it deleted, but then it wouldn't allow me to place a shopkeeper inside my apartment at all, giving me the 'you can not place more than one shopkeeper in this building' - even though there is no shopkeeper lol (My apartment is in Misfortunes realm in the apartment house upstairs.
How to reproduce: Just try to put a shopkeeper as a helper/owner.
[Image: fnehIZb.jpg]
Bless these patient admins.
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Topic Options