ChanceBug Reports
(11-21-2022, 04:19 PM)Myradin Wrote:
(10-20-2022, 07:22 PM)Myradin Wrote: Describe the issue: Apartments within Floor 6 where most of the Coven live has thin walls, aka I can hear Corvus breathing from the room over and others can hear me from whatever apartment lot they are in. Save us.

How to reproduce: Stand in one of the apartment lots, or maybe even in the hall I haven't checked that, and hear someone from another room. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 96,871,3 - Coords of the apartment. Also if there's a map issue thread somewhere, I missed it sorry.

Mappers please.. The walls.. They're in my walls.

fixed this (i think if theyre the correct lots)

(11-22-2022, 08:17 PM)GrayHood Wrote: Check coordinates 177,802,4

It says:
> ERROR: This building does not appear to have a /Lot placed on the map. Please post in the Map Bug Reports topic that "Tomb_lot_5" is lacking a /Lot!

also fixed this
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Spiral bomb still uses physical power for element, at least the 14.5 sd, the minor ones prob are fine.

How i found out?

i compared flyingkick and spiral, in theory fk was supposed to cause more damage since it not scaled, ended up they had similar damage, at a small diference, meaning both are getting physical pow scale.
...Are we all Fools?...
Time Jammer/Chronos Stasis Lockout

If you have Time jammer you'll find yourself unable to buy the second time master aka Chronos Stasis because it considers Time Jammer to be the same.

Please. Please let us not have to make a ticket to have both...

Edit: Upon getting Chronos Stasis from Admin intervention, you won't be able to use it at all if you have Time Jammer.
[Image: Home.png]
Poise (the stance) is meant to give 40 critical.
In the edit screen for the stance under stats it SHOWS 40 crit, but it does not give it.

Logan Ackers's critical is: 151 + (25) = 176.
Logan Ackers prepares a dazzling array of runes, before multiple portals open across the battlefield.
Logan Ackers's critical is: 151 + (25) = 176.

Furthermore, the 15s of immunity to slow does not work either. It's just normal dexterity active on Q.

pls fix ):
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Describe the issue:

I have become god
Infinite speed bug stack

How to reproduce:

Have a boat
Use any skill that gives movespeed, such as Shadow Walk or Thief Stance, even Light Speed aura dash
Ride the boat, wait for the skill to end its effect
Leave the boat
Repeat

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: image.png]

[Image: ddedfb6a348371dd836da4ba73f952c3.gif]
Thanks for the report, but keep in mind using this will result in an on the spot ban as it's bug abuse.
(12-07-2022, 05:41 PM)chance Wrote: Thanks for the report, but keep in mind using this will result in an on the spot ban as it's bug abuse.

Fully aware!
I accidentaly found it out when I used Shadow Walk and hopped on a boat to go to PF, then hopped out and was fast as hell.
Describe the issue: Unable to purchase Iron Body, despite having 55 points in Unarmed.  I have suspicion that Throw is not counting properly towards Unarmed Intermediates as it is a new spell.

How to reproduce:
- Purchase Weighted Punch (20), Jab (10), Flying Kick (10), Throw (10), Axe Kick (5)
- Be unable to acquire Iron Body

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
[Image: Iron_Body_RPP_Gif.gif]
*GCD And CC resistence bug involving grapple
Im not sure how to trigger, but i noticed from time from time, something involving stuns on user while grappled or stuns overlaps are triggering it im supposing have something related to iron body as well in the trigger, the effect is fixed afte keep using grapple a few times or when you relog.

*The bug (Correction i thought was for any spell but it looks like it makes all spells from unarmed GCDE.)
-You can use spells without gcd if they are from unarmed, and you can use spells even on effects on stun, like you have stun imunity, but you still stunned, is like you can still cast but not move.

...Are we all Fools?...
Describe the issue:
If you cast Ignite/Smite you cannot cast the other spell while the cooldown is up.

How to reproduce:

Cast Ignite. Attempt to Cast Smite while it's on cooldown. 

Cast Smite. Attempt to cast Ignite while Smite is on Cooldown.
Topic Options