ChanceBug Reports
Issue: Settlements/Houses rollbacking their renamed names.

Reproduce: Idk, reboot while a settlement is named weirdly.

Example: Made a settlement on accident last night named 'Fdgfd', had it changed to 'Bjornheim' because that was the plan. Logged back in this morning to 'Fdgfd' returning once again.
[Image: 47848a989eb809c6874939f8523ec936.png]
Issue: Props which fill in after being placed (the large round table, the grandfather clock, the potted ficus, etc.) do not fill in anymore, leaving their unfilled half blank.

How to Reproduce: Place any of these props.

Relevant Media:

[Image: atBZhI3.png]

Issue: Chrono Stasis does not have a cooldown presently. It should probably also not have its ability stack on overlapping hitboxes and have its tick rate / SD per tick reduced.

How to Reproduce: Equip the spell and spam it.

Relevant Media: (taken w/ pow at 200, agi at 56, no equipment, and EC mode disabled)

[Image: JRhXt2L.png]

Issue: Dexterity is listed as an intermediate instead of a basic, and you need to spend 50RPP in armed in order to purchase it once you have your hidden tokens (unless this is intentionally for armed characters only?).

How to Reproduce: Try to buy it.

Relevant Media:

[Image: r2GHQA8.png]
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Describe the issue: You cannot end a fight with Tesla or Magma aura Dash tiles.

How to reproduce: Break your opponent in half and proceed to beat them beyond death without the ability for them to fall, they achieve true godhood. Unclear as to why it won't proc them going down, but you can infinitely tesla somebody and they won't drop.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I made a Gif this time.
https://gyazo.com/517faf7dc4fa0d8354102ded51e9b88a
Describe the issue: Vine whip doesn't stun or confuse.
How to reproduce: Vine whip someone, watch as no stun or confuse occurs  Sad

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):
Describe the issue: Fatal Strike takes 20 mana to cast rather than intended 10 mana.

How to reproduce: Using Fatal Strike and then pressing the mana bar. It tells you the amount it took away.

Using Fatal Strike.
[Image: AgMAUHJ.gif]

Image of the mana cost alongside what its actually supposed to take.
[Image: QDZmohW.png]

And before anyone says anything. Here's shadow claw which also takes a total of 10 mana to use. The amount is different than the above gif.
[Image: Wxt7Vsu.gif]
Describe the issue: Character icon gets offset for some reason after using Grapple

How to reproduce: Just use grapple once, fixed after relog

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: grapple-bug.png]
Describe the issue: The doors on public built houses won't lock.

How to reproduce: Build a public house and attempt to lock the door.

[Image: b5abaefa496db047afb32fb59aaa3830.png] It will tell me I've locked the door.

[Image: 2bd6233906d3130794deffb197d917b8.png] But still say it needs to be locked.

Even after getting the 'you have locked the door' pop up, people can still talk into the house as if the house is unlocked.
Describe the issue: Golden Anvil doesn't work

How to reproduce: Get a Golden Anvil spend all your ores trying to get some Ultras and cry

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.imgur.com/TMPs3oX.png
(08-17-2022, 02:35 AM)Namike Wrote: Describe the issue: Golden Anvil doesn't work

How to reproduce: Get a Golden Anvil spend all your ores trying to get some Ultras and cry

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.imgur.com/TMPs3oX.png

Upon additional examination, I've come to the conclusion that this isn't working because now that we can craft anywhere, the game just assumes that you are crafting without a station no matter how near you are to one or even if you are in like a bed of golden anvils.

[Image: D8cpgTq.png]

Please fix.
Also, Please fix Compression.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
please god I want redoes for my mythril equipment.
Topic Options