LacrimosaSkritch Scratch Paint
[Image: Angel-Stuff.png]
Quote:
Howdy! Some of you may know me, and some of you do not that's ok it's a pleasure to re-meet and greet you all. My name is Chachile/Charon. (I'm back.) I hope everyone is having a great time, and a wonderful holiday. Let's get down to the juice. I'm offering sketches! That's right, sketches for your profile. The sketches will only be in black and white with limited color, but you can finally help craft your character the way you want! I take limited slots because I also do personal work (school, full time job, and working on a small webcomic.)  My style is somewhat realism/anime fusion (yes I can blend your face and your characters face together if that is something you desire)

At the bottom of this thread you will find a FAQ sheet along with contact information and the # of slots I have open etc.
Sketches are $10.00 (Black and white with LIMITED color)

[Image: SALMON.png][Image: Nate.png]

(below are some of my more colorful works)

[Image: Squid-Gam-2.jpg]
[Image: Mononoke-Blacktober.jpg]

Quote:Discord Contact : #Charon2228 
Instagram: _Chachile

FAQ:
1. How long does it take to finish a commission? 

(Around a week, after payments is made I usually start collecting materials, references etc and get to work on the same day. For even sketches I will go back and forth with clients to make sure the line art is easy, complete and fits their profile.)

2. I like your color works can I commission one? 
(Not at the moment, I'm learning color theory and it's kicking my ass)

3. Charon I don't have actual money, is their a way to get a commission in game through my character?
(Yes their is a painter/scholar you can rp with in game the price line will be different to a degree)

4. Do you sell anything else?
(Right now I'm working on Stickers, T-shirts, and opening a small online shop. It's alot of work but I gotta eat too)

5. Will you post more work here? 
Yes, I hate hyperlinks tbh so whenever I remember or on mass upload days I'll push my work on here gallery style. Bits and pieces of my manga as well)

6. What is that signature at the bottom do you make more of those? Any Chibis?
That is my personal signature/logo. I do, but right now learning how to craft a webtoon is taking up ALOT of time. I love to make chibi's and if I like you enough, know you well enough I tend to just throw them at you. 
[Image: OFFICIAL2.png]
(From top to bottom: Quick work for an artist (fleshing this out later)/ My character Elijah / Tails sketch to celebrate the Sonic Movie)
[Image: Sugarddy.png]
[Image: Blu-moon.png]
[Image: Tales-work.png]

[Image: OFFICIAL2.png]
Topic Options