Writing/Story: Story of a Necromancer.
(( Little Disclaimer: This is not canon / just a story about an old character I had he never achieved necromancer in-game but he left before the destruction of dawn a long time ))
(( He was basically an amateur necromancer's apprentice ))

~

"I came back once, to my home of dawn, yet nothing was there. only ruins and bodies of those I sometimes saw. and those I never knew I they survived"

"How did we lose the war?... I thought we were winning or.. at least the winning side. nothing remained.. only the destruction left by the light."

"I hope some survived.. like Nyphadora... or Aldrah.. and his family, I rummaged some things from my once former home likely it was owned by someone else. before I left."

As he rummaged around his old former home he searched for something he had hidden away under the floor of the ruined house finding the old rat he once raised. only the skull what remained of it. useless. as the figure decided to not lurk any longer in his former home finding a few scraps of knowledge he could find even how little it was.
and likely the rest was burned or destroyed by the victors who destroyed dawn.
As thus he left taking a boat far away from Agartha somewhere secluded and away from prying eyes finding a small remote tiny bit of land in the middle of supposed nowhere.

"I suppose this is my home for now. where I can study and practice the arts of necromancy alone, and perhaps discover new ways beside lichdom as what I saw it did not help protect their home."

Thus through few years isolated and secluded in a dark cave making it his home and sometimes a corpse washing ashore his small piece of land using it as practice and study.

But through the years his mind became used to the darkness and his eyes adapting more to it and his studies more important than finding someone to speak too.

Yet he found and discovered some new practices as he seemed to have gained an interest in mummification. scribing the necromantic incantations into the bandages and using a special embalmment and preserve the bodies of those washed ashore. as he thought it was a failure the body slowly twitched and turned into a special undead.

A mummy as the creator tested undead its strengths seeming slightly stronger than your average undead he though. making his first mummy guard his cave as he could finally sleep without the fearful what would happen in his sleep. also, he made the mummy a place too 'rest'

The next day his studies went deeper as he trying to discover too enhance the mummification.

Yet the darkness started whispering to him in his mind, constantly reminding of his former home trying to block those memories out and how he could create more other types of undead.

As he woke up the next day walking outside in the blinding light slightly hurting his eyes as he saw another corpse washed ashore but this time he just took only the head.

Gently embalming the head to keep it from rotting and stitching the lower stump of the severed head with some dried leather and engraving necromantic symbols onto its forehead

And replacing the eyes with some rough polished gemstones he dug up a bit awhile ago and inserting the gems into the eye sockets. the head slowly moved its lips and the  gemstones lit up with necromantic energy making the head float turning into a floating necromantic undead head using it as surveillance on his small piece of land

"Guess i'll take a break now.. i feel alot safer so i guess i go take a nap."

=wip=
Topic Options