LammyRattrap
[Image: Untitled-7.png]
The cross comes up.
The day slowly comes.
And the near lifeless body of Caspian Blackwell can be seen in the likes of Daggermark waiting for his public execution with palms drilled open by the likes of an arrow.

"You have hurt so many people, and betrayed countless others. I swore to the Academy that I would definitely protect them from the likes of you and the monsters that roam, and by God's name, I will forever stick by it. I never wanted Caspian's life, but if it means finally getting you and putting an end to this chapter, then so be it.

Come and save him. Bring your people and the allies you may have.
I offer a trade. Your life for his. A master for his apprentice.
What would Noah do?"
[Image: Untitled-8.png]
A glorious moment. Come one. Come all.
(DATE TBD)

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: 200.gif]
Whispers into the night spread over the regions, warning of a raging tempest.
"Pain changes people."

Quote:
"Bring this chapter to a close, and peace will reign, signaling the end of a lengthy war. Given the circumstances, is that the only logical conclusion you could reach?

But, as you can see...

That way of reasoning overlooks a fundamental aspect of war; your blindness to reality.
As a result, you have neglected an important point; logic and pragmatism are not the only elements that motivate human behavior; at our heart, we are all still dumb creatures.

Humans are still monsters, prisoners to our baser instincts with no regard for reasoning; just look at how you treat my poor Caspian...

Have you ever witnessed a personification of hatred? It irritated my eyes. I promised retribution at any cost... What a ruse.
I have directly witnessed humanity's irrationalism. I've seen what happens when someone's emotions get the best of them. Humans will continue to be dumb creatures, no matter how much we assume we have modernized them.

As I lie in the depths of the Shadowmire rubbles, I've concluded that when a Human is consumed with hatred, they will fight without regard for self-interest or reason, regardless of what they stand to win or lose.
This monstrosity is on its way to you, Aquila.

Do you hear the horde's stomps approaching Daggermark?

Settings: DEADLY

Date: December 7th 5pm EST
December 7th, 5PM EST.
5 v 5 raid.

Objective: Caspian Blackwell's life.

Be there.
Topic Options