MimickryScavenging Through The Fallout [House Basilisk]
[Image: d72x2eu-c9d70b87-28e6-4a13-8d61-300ed885...42aNADBlDA]

"Y'know how they say that place far, faaaar to the West was blown sky high? How weird monsters started showing up for a while? Seems like that stuff's died down, from what I heard! So... Who wants to go snoop around to see what we can find?"
Deep Below the ground existed the ruins of Achyon's old Workshops. A place of innovation, advancement, and progress. Almost completely caved in at this point. Yet an entrance remained usable, to a degree. Surely, something of value still remained? It seemed simple, and safe, enough to try, right? After all, there weren't any of those storied 'Void Beasts' lingering on the Surface anymore.

Attendees: Miden, Stella Vanreth (Chaperone), Som'nium Crescentis, + 2 or 3 more from House Basilisk!
Risk: HCoI/LCoD

Tone: Achyon/Pauper, Barsburg, ruin, Billy survived the blast in a fridge, horror(?)

Reward: Artefacts from Pauper and/or Barsburg, or at least, what's left of them!

DM: Best Lich (Didos)

This is half to bump, and half to throw this back up to see who's interested from Basilisk!
You know what.. Sure. Let's do it, I have some ideas. You got yourself a dm, create the group my friend.
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options