PenguinAcademy Bulletin Board! - A New Beginning
[Image: tL0RKi6.png]

With the new year approaching And in the hope of strengthening ties,
the academy has prepared a surprise for everyone!

STARFALL ACADEMY
FIRST DANCE

Dress code: formal
There will be many games,
contests, music, free food, and friends don't miss it!

Date: 11/21
Time: 5:00 pm est
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Quote:
[Image: maxresdefault.png]

Class: Physical Education, theoretical study. 

Professor: Phalanx Landarke
Date:11/20
Time:3pm est, get late and you get suplexed.
Additional Notes: This class will involve the basic stuff everybody should know about his own body, and also serve as a introduction too manaball and Active class protocols, stuff you should know before actualy Do Physical Train and his model of class: Theory-Manaball-Physical train

Phalanx of course requested that he would make this class shirtless, because is a important part of the explaning that will make sense when is being done.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

[Image: ClassPicture.png]
Class
Spirits And You - A Primer on the Interaction and Coexistence of the Spiritual and Material

Professor
Wynne Meztin
Date/Time
11/22  5pm EST
Additional Notes

Quote:
A Reminder that there is a homework assignment due. Each student is expected to write a three paragraph essay (minimum) on a Primordial or Guardian Spirit. The three most well written will be receiving rewards. Note you can work in groups on this, but a single assignment will garner a single reward no matter how many worked on it. 
There is also an EXTRA CREDIT assignment due. A two paragraph essay on the entity known as Andromeda and the effect that she had on Esshar and the Lifestream. This is not mandatory but the most well written will receive a reward apart from the three being handed out for the main assignment.

Both assignments are expected to be neatly written on a piece of paper and bound within a book with your name clearly written. 
Prizes will be handed out individually after all assignments are assessed. 
[Image: 1c9be22e43dfe23781b34cc71660b98b.gif]
[Image: f8TBeDz.png]
(Notice! The Starfall Academy, Elaine C. Vandaroy and Nidaz are not responsible for any injuries sustained during this hunt. For further information, please read your manual Elaine probably gave you.)

"Holy Kraus above, I've seen some things, but I've never seen that many kids be so incredibly violent... It reminds me of myself, truth be told!"

Professor: Elaine C. Vandaroy, Esteemed Adventurer, Better than You.
Date/Time: TBD (Probably 11/23? To be discussed with House Reps)

"Alrighty, so the first hunts were a roaring success! The world is a safer place now, after you've thoroughly scattered pieces of three monsters to the winds, or I guess your own backpacks. But, hey, that's what Adventuring is for! Kill monsters, get rewards, try not to get eaten.

And of course, what kind of success doesn't have its sequel? The first hunts were to teach two, or maybe three, things. How to track a monster, and how to work as a team to kill it. Maybe looting. This next hunt will teach you how to work with an enemy against a greater foe, and how to suck up to your elected leaders. That's right, this is a LIMITED ATTENDANCE hunt, because it will be far more dangerous than the previous one.

What are we hunting, I hear you ask? Why, I have no idea what it was before Nidaz got his hands on it. Now, it's simply an undead monstrosity, and the three Houses are going to track it into the ruins of Pauper, kill it, and make the world a better place. That's right, you heard (or read) me right, all three Houses will be attending this hunt together! Your class representatives, so democratically elected, will choose three from each house whom they feel exhibit the necessary qualities to hunt such a terrible beast(s), for a grand total of twelve hunters.

How fun! As always, I will be present in body, or at least spirit, to ensure none of you kill each other (or die to the monster), but I will not intervene if you are merely injured. This is your hunt, and the consequences will be on your heads! Prepare well for next year children, undeath awaits!"

OOC Details
This will be a LIMITED ATTENDANCE event. Your class representatives (Alanis for Basilisk, Claudia for Leonaus, and Aurella for Fenrir) will select three additional attendees from their own houses, based entirely on their own thoughts. Make friends with your leader!

This will be a dangerous event, and permanent injuries are on the table, however death is extremely unlikely with the watching gaze of Elaine upon you. There will be no inherent protection from interhouse fighting, other than the fact that the fights will not be any easier if you cripple half your group!

are you ready for Starfalls Wild Ride part 2.
Quote:
[Image: cb30fcd36b8e844e0749bf7235bc4c1b.jpg]
Class: The Fundamentals of Alchemic Ingredients: What is it and what does it do?
Professor: Chaska Alder
Date: 11/20/21
Time: 6pm EST
Additional Notes:  Identifying alchemic ingredients and their many uses and locations. Homework will be assigned between classes.

Canceled Due to OOC Circumstances: To be rescheduled
[Image: be0ACMD.png]

Special Class (One-Time Only)

[Image: lz272Oe.png]

Taught by Guest Professor Ema mir Okabe

“Fufufufu... very well. Since Starfall asked me oh so nicely.
Just this once, I'll do Esshar a favor. Allow me to provide through different means.
Surely, the next generation will bear use for what a lovely little merchant has to say.
I'm certain there's nothing I haven't seen on this little war-sodden country, hee-hee!"

November 22, Monday at 5PM EST
Classroom 2-B

(If you have Dev Materials you want development on, it might be ideal to bring them)
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
(11-14-2021, 12:30 AM)Quote: Wrote:
[Image: R.jpg]
Class: Runecrafting: Advanced studies and practical use.
Professor: Kitra Denalia
Date: 11/23/2021
Time:3:00pm EST
Additional Notes:  This class will be the next step in improving and understanding your rune writing style. In addition it will prepare you to begin to find rune types that best fit your style and ultimately prepare you for the final advanced class.
Classroom 1-B(unless specified) 
(11-20-2021, 08:41 PM)ludster Wrote:
[Image: be0ACMD.png]

Special Class (One-Time Only)

[Image: lz272Oe.png]

Taught by Guest Professor Ema mir Okabe

“Fufufufu... very well. Since Starfall asked me oh so nicely.
Just this once, I'll do Esshar a favor. Allow me to provide through different means.
Surely, the next generation will bear use for what a lovely little merchant has to say.
I'm certain there's nothing I haven't seen on this little war-sodden country, hee-hee!"

November 22, Monday at 5PM EST
Classroom 2-B

(If you have Dev Materials you want development on, it might be ideal to bring them)

This has been moved to 8PM later today.
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
(11-19-2021, 07:20 PM)Gunner Wrote:
[Image: ClassPicture.png]
Class
Spirits And You - A Primer on the Interaction and Coexistence of the Spiritual and Material

Class Pending Rescheduling due to unforeseen illness. Homework will still be accepted if handed in. 
[Image: 1c9be22e43dfe23781b34cc71660b98b.gif]
Quote:
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Class: Physical Education, Manaball Training.
Professor: Phalanx Landarke
Date:11/26/21
Time: 6pm est
Additional Notes: Both Rp, and active manaball games, Kids will create teams of 3 members and face each other on both sides of school arena,  is encouraged to make times where kids get well with each other, the team with most wins will gain a surprise present from the Coach Landarke, as well the team with more loses.

ooc: A post in the board will be added, as Coach asking to kids start creating their teams, and delivering to him, so at the day is all set, and kids just need play.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

Topic Options