MillyThe Eternal Question
[Image: 4ca11ecc03dcd25cbc64672f8c81b6fb.gif]
“Did you know that in Agartha, despite their cultural differences they’ve come together in peace and unity? What makes them any different than Esshar I wonder?”

“Money, perhaps, given their trade routes.”

“But it all happened far before that! So clearly something brought them together in the first place, no?”

[Image: PNIS4NgEgihKA3hyJuzBaVtlckZzGdoYWgFqFym3...O2XqXwfJa5]

Dear Diary,

Today is the ending of 1881, and the dawn of 1882. On the cusp of this year, I’ll be attending Starfall Academy. I don’t know what greets me, or even who greets me truth be told, but the ability to meet new faces has always been a pleasure of mine. Though despite my enrollment within the Academy, I still wish to focus on my own projects and my own undertaking.

The Complete History of Esshar won’t write itself, you know. Though, I suppose such a lengthy book and title is far above the head of someone my age. I have lofty goals, I suppose. I haven’t met anyone within Esshar, or much less from my own family and I’m not quite sure what they’ll make of me.

For all I have heard and been told, the Grimmores back in Osrona have fought for years. They’re battle hardened warriors - quite different from someone like myself. Will I fit in? I don’t necessarily require friends, since I have my work ahead of me, but it’d be nice to have people to confide in I believe.

My trip to Agartha and subsequent return was a success, though their trade policies and deals do baffle me. They’re all so very different, and yet they’ve united in common peace. Sure, there are flare ups of anarchists and those who believe they can change the world, but they’re summarily squashed by a combined force. Unfortunately, my itinerary was tight enough that I wasn’t able to truly interview people and find out what caused such a marvelous change, nor was I able to get my hands on any books detailing those things.

Perhaps, given it’s worldly state, I may find such information at the Academy proper. I’m simply dying to know, after all. It’s been a few months since I’ve returned but it’s still all I can think of.

I should focus on finishing my tea before it gets cold, however. Cold tea is horrendous.

Sincerely yours, my dearest diary,
Alanis vey Grimmore
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: eZwClvHfgT9GulueeqrlcCmnD_YQQO3ow88Ns93u...NezjAAEyJJ]

Dear Diary,

All I can see is red.

No, not metaphorically. There are hints and tints in the world at large, where things that previously weren’t crimson now are. It’s bothering me. Am I going crazy? Is this the result of my studying the Leonaus Grimoire all of these nights? Perhaps the stories and rumors weren’t merely myths, and I’m truly losing my mind.

I hope not. I’ve been told I’m intelligent, and so if my mind goes, what else is left to push me forward into this world and make it where I am it’s future? Certainly not my strength. Hain cites that I’m strong, and yet I believe quite the opposite. I am naturally gifted amongst the stars and perhaps even beyond, and yet martial prowess escapes me.

Perhaps my wins are merely luck. It certainly showed the other night when I faced off against that boy, and he cut my arm off entirely. He even broke my glasses. I swore vengeance at that moment. I will ensure their entire family is nothing but a mere speck within the history books, and that they’re all wiped out.

Isn’t that a bit crass of me? It doesn’t matter.

Because all I can see is red, now.

Regards,
Alanis vey Grimmore
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Topic Options