ludsterThrough Space and Time
[Image: portal-blender.gif]

Long had her studies over the metaverse had produced a sizable amount of information of what was, what is, and what could be. So much so that the knowledge of one cocky little riftmancer goes far further into one line of research. A set of runes long lost within her growing collection of plundered knowledge. To involve oneself with multitude of parallel possibilities would she find herself in an indulgence to simply... fall.

Fall into its world. Fall into what could be within. Fall to find out exactly what it was like to be within the possibilities she had foreseen.

To see the various versions of Esshar and Eternia. The branching history of what could have been. To experience the possible outcomes they had both avoided and missed out on. Realms that no human mind could even comprehend its existance. All to seek out the owner of such an archaic set of notes that she even dared to follow. Surely someone who was mad enough to write such a thesis would be one worth investigating, right?

Not to say this wasn't dangerous (because it very much was), but a little rifting through time surely will find results. Book studies and staying and studying in a library is for nerds anyway. Real masters learn in action.

Attendee(s): Fellow beefy friends.
Tone: Space, Time, AU Eternia Fanfic, Dimension/Time Hopping, Pokemon Platinum's Distortion World
Risks: Idk, we're about to go through a bunch of rifts and realities. Pretty high if you ask me.
DM: We found The One
Reward: Development of something cool. Will be discussed with the DM.
[Image: 6VjQGd5.png]
ok

i'll do it.
hoovy sit down

you dont have this

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
oh...

ok.

;_;
pussy.
hoovy: "im a total misogynist bro!"