Barak MandorallenBarak: nervous DM
Event Preferences: Simple events, IE: fight some baddies get some goods! Though I will like to expand into more complicated events once I get experience under my belt.
Other Notes: I am not new to DMing in general just new to this system, so if you want me for a DM just be patient with me if I ask way too many questions!

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: Yes! I want to fulfill the what seems to be GLUT of events players need done! and hope I can be of service in that regard to at least a enjoyable/passing grade!
Discord # or best means of contact: Haliax#7584
Key/Character: Fiora Dayndros

Which Event: The Behemoth of The Dunes

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick to post, I had no issue with it, every narrate was posted within a reasonable time-frame. 10/10

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were really fun, it was a little boring at the beginning but that doesnt mean it wasnt fun at all. It was just our choice on where to go first and such. In the end it was really fun once we got to the bosses. 10/10

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was a fun adventure, going out to hunt sand monsters and it was something ive never rped before so thats a plus! 10/10

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Everything was super fair, considering the rewards we got. And in the end all that matters is that we had fun and everyone got some development as well. 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: Id ask him to DM again in a heartbeat!
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Character:Character: Valerica Vorso
Which Event: Behemoth of the sands

Responsiveness: From the narrates to answering our dumb hunting tactics, the DM delivered well, quick, and snappy.. Once again, it felt like my writer’s block bogged down the pace of the whole event and for that I’m really sorry :pray:
Balance: In terms of balance, the DM kept it simple and easy. But don’t be fooled though, there were some very tense and close moments where some people were downed. If you ever want a manageable experience where you can only blame yourself for not dodging and not positioning well, this is for you.

Storytelling: The story was on the light-hearted side of things where the objective was simple: kill a big sand behemoth. The most memorable moment for me was when the NPC basically told everyone off how to properly hunt their quarry--like a boomer grandpa. It was very funny.
Fairness: Rewards were fair and were well worth the risk. We came, we attacked, we conquered and got what we asked for. Everyone was happy :>

Overall: Would rate it 9 melons out of 3 pears
Any other comments: I forgot what I was supposed to say next aksjdnakjsdansjdjk
help

Topic Options