Detective100Sear attacks and charges
This has... Bothered me for a while now. Moves like Titan lance, sear and dour javelin having just small icons that show that they are being charged, if not at all.

I kept hearing the comment that "There is an icon, so it can be seen for you if you look out for it.", but I just don't see it, both figuratively and literally:

Figuratively, because the icon is generally just small green particles that pop in and out around the caster, that you need to be aware that it exists beforehand in order to keep an eye out for it.

Literally, because when the particles are above flashy auras with varying levels of glitter and dazzle? While they are running around in RPB, filled with other things you have to see and worry about in the midst of the chaos such as ground AoE, spells flung your way, or mentally trying to keep track of the opponent's used spells?
It becomes nigh impossible to spot.

Sure, I might be biased against sear-like moves. Yes, I hate meteor too, but that is the only sear move around that I can appreciate of having a decent sized charge icon I can easily spot in the chaos.

I already wear glasses. I would appreciate if I won't end up increasing my number by straining my eyes trying to spot dangling particles on the screen just to avoid the opponent coming at me to hit me with a point blank titan lance  Blush
fellow of Bad Eye Gang Collective here. +1 to::: please change the sear charge visual/s.

i don't play at the moment but on ektu it was one of my weird irks i wasn't sure whether or not was a me issue.
maybe tint the character model (like shadow walk(?)), maybe add more twinkle-twinkles to make it a more blatant indicator.

pretty please cherry on top ?,.
I... didn't know sears had an indicator...

Colorblind gang +1s this.
Topic Options