radioEos' Chosen
[Image: 3XvM9op.png]

One Not Worshipped
But,
One Championed

It has been some time since the people within the Shimmering City have seen a Chosen fight for the Blind Goddess let alone her Seer. Ever since the unfortunate fall from grace of one Merlin Emrys and the retirement of Adelaide both her Chosen and Seer respectively little word has spread about the Primordial who wishes not to hear prayers, but instead witness her justice be spread by those devout to her.

Unable to find a devout herself or push someone in to right direction for Eos' blessing the Stellus takes to a new approach. There are small sermons held in public outside of the Church and around the city to inform of her ideals and speak of the world of both her previous Chosen and Seer. With these talks she hopes to inspire something in the new generation of children coming to prove themselves within the walls of Osrona and Starfall both.

Quote:"Years ago I traveled to the Temple of Eos along with Merlin and Adelaide as well as her previous Chosen. Champions for the Blind Goddess. Champions to spread her blind justice as they put it. And, in exchange for being her devout and pushing her will onto our world they were blessed with arms and knowledge.

We all made a promise. A promise to return one day when we have proven that the Goddess had made the right choice in choosing us. I still wear the crown of flowers she had blessed for me, and I still plan to withhold the promise I made.

In the years to come, I will return to her Temple and I will travel to her domain once more. I hope I am looking at those today who might join me on such trials."

This is meant to act as a plot hook for those without an idea of where they'd like to take a character within the new generation of children coming into the game as we are actively looking for Eos followers within Osrona.
Topic Options