KnawlidgeThe Templar Order

[Image: 5cb03c4555594937be3cfc966280da2d_18.jpg]

[Image: unknown.png]

In the heart of the Ebonblooded, a creed arises from the very history of Esshar's heritage. The imprint of Theria upon Esshar has been since forgotten, but resurfaces once more. Their presence has only grown in recent days, with ships bearing black and purple flags have come into the harbour closest to the Ebonblooded. Ship after ship, delivering a mass of Non-Magi soldiers of all ranks and varieties... Though the neglect to send a leader, has led to a mere Captain rising to the proclaimed and peer elected position of Marshal.
In constant rotation, did these ships come and go. But it isn't only soldiers that these ships deliver.
A golden winged Drakanite should lead a crimson winged, and an ebon winged drakanite as the key figures in this order, with one goal provided to them. The reason they have arrived in the first place.
To expand. To grow.
To display a valor so great, that Ryujin himself, the one they praise, should notice from the skies.
Quote:"I've come to love this continent, yet despise it's inhabitants all the same. An endless expanse of clouded minds by things like zeal and desperation for answers, that they would forget it is they, themselves who are the acting force in all. Pitiful things unworthy of devotion- Such as the Blind Goddess.

It is for this reason... That I have come to Esshar. That I will remind all of the traditions that once inhabited this land so many fabled years ago. Have you forgotten our tyranny, Osrona?

We haven't.

Theria lives in Esshar once more. Not the pathetic excuse that the 'Fireblooded Order' had become... But true Templars, that should lay their life on the line for such glory.

Expect us."

Signed,                            
Kristopher Vol Aldweir
Ah, but is that really all?

Quote:"We begin, with the building due south of the Ebonblooded. A Cafe I've been told inhabits the Vanrouge family, or perhaps it was owned by Maple Grace. Many sides to a single coin... But it's of no concern to myself who truly is the proprietor of such an establishment.

You will vacate. Or you will be evicted, by force. Violence or not, this shall serve as a key step in the expansion efforts we wish to make. Those that should dare to oppose such a thing, and cling to a mere building, will be dealt with in whatever means deemed most fitting at the time. Be it the severance of hands, or heads.

But first- A gift for its inhabitants, and a warning all the same."

The severed left arm of Avyanna Vanrouge is hung by a chain, from the top of their doorframe.

A welcome home gift.

The Crusade begins anew.

Altai'r Karzov - Lieutenant of the Templar's
Kagni Delmonte - Quartermaster of the Templar's
Aeodius - Knight of the Templar's
And more to come.

Quote:"The time has come to rise from the shadows, cowardly ones."

"Make the hunt easy for us. Or don't."

"I will take your home for our order."

-Kristopher.

Raid to come, if resistance is met.
Please DM Knawlidge#3841 to set up a specific time.
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: 00fc1119b98f93b24dd9d42af75271d6.jpg]

Quote:" Oh? "

[Image: EutKwavXUAorZ1Y.png]

Quote:
" How barbaric. I'll show you zealots what a true monster is. "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Set for 10/14 @ 1930 EST.

[Image: unknown.png][Image: 61a9d528e91c6e6bb840607a357aaf47.png]
Topic Options