GwenThe Family Way - Genevieve
[Image: 5f7f451763079f0b5e8d490e85aa40cb.png]                                                  [Image: 0d826bd69111f817256399741b85b4c2.png]
                                        Dad..                                                                                                                                      Mom..
                                                                      [Image: 43061c0e3a565d82f7fdf19e3566b643.png]                                                                          Uncle...

[Image: 03086bd07f82df004eb6f73020b359e5.pnf]
Even you Sister...

Quote:"I don't care what they say, I don't care what they do.."
"I'll make you all proud of me."
"Family is Everything, and it means as much to me as it does to you too."
~Genevieve pyr Docro

[Image: M2e9vd2.png]

[Image: PaLMarC.png]
[Image: c15ca0ebabdc663cc3d8d0bbba09fa46.png]
Quote:
"Grandfather, you're as elusive as the shadows themself. Yet the interaction we've had you told me you were proud of my Father. With as much as the future can possibly hold. Do you think I'll be able to do the same?"
~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: 33767aa0a62fd6a298e8867de4e92f7f.png]
Quote:
"Sister... we're two entirely seperate people, yet so similar in many ways too. I wonder how our futures will intertwine."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: f51856b9299c272b509818960d79dccb.png]
Quote:
"Cousin.. even though we don't speak much! You've been a major part in my learning of fashion and accesories. Thankful to have you as my cousin for the lively and comfort you bring having you around."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: d131fa45abbb2816cb198b435a4284b6.png]
Quote:
"Lloyd.. dear cousin. You're almost pure. Which is probably the best thing you have about you in my opinion. One thing still remains with you that I had doubted for a moment. You still follow that same principle..."
"Family is Everything."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: d8f92fd06ac2b7483575ec9716ac8bc2.png]
Quote:
"Aunt Remilia, you're currently the face of our Family. The Don. You have so much on your shoulders that I can understand why you're so busy to spend that much time with me. I look at you as a pillar alongside those above me. You're strong. Absolute. Your word had never steered me wrong. I just hope when the time comes... you'll be proud of me."
~Genevieve pyr Docro

[Image: Fa5uYXh.png]
Quote:
"This goes for anything and anyone... I could care less if you're some God, Primordial, Divine or anything of that nature... you ever disrespect my family? Wherever you reside..? Best believe I'll come there and put you down. It's just that simple."

"Family is Everything, Always and Forever."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: Suc7iFb.gif]
Quote:
"I want to see more... further... beyond. I need to peer into the Cosmos and gaze within the darkness of infinity."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
Quote:
"I can do what you wish... Though the toll of the Void upon one's mind is often irreparable..."
"It's a one way ticket to madness. Is that truly what you desire?"

~Anonymous
Quote:
"Mm.. I wish for it to be a boon that can be seen as a reward for me to gaze far deeper into a place that will never see the light of day. In the far reaches of the Cosmos itself or even far deeper into the Spirit-realm. I'll turn it into an incredible power by mere communion. With proper devotion and time. I'll grow accustom to it... even if it is irreparable. I need to see."

"I have to see..."

~Genevieve pyr Docro
 An ambition to delve into the most unspeakable depths of the known universe... Where creatures beyond the comprehension of any mind lurked.

Watching.

Gazing.

Observing.
They were uncaring beasts of the Void. Their true desires and ends completely unknown to any within Eternia. Even the Archlich himself likely struggled to understand something so indescribable.

This would not grant understanding.
It would grant but a glimpse.
A pathway to true communion with that which lay behind the veil.
Placed so aptly within her grasp.
As a Docro, everything was theirs for the taking, so long as they had the will and the strength. No price was too small to pay.

One's soul.

One's mind.

One's body.

So long as the prize was worth it in the end.
The crystals slipped and seemingly dissolved into the mass of shadow as a sudden change shifted within Genevieve.
The feeling of a foreign presence watching over her.
As for the brand itself, it seemed to grow better in its control. The shadow ceased its gnawing upon her flesh, a portion of her vitality returned unto her.
A gateway was what it stood as, to the unfathomable.

(Anonymous)

[Image: etozGDF.gif]

Quote:
"I thank you for the parting gift.. because you've opened my eyes. To something far greater than what any could hope to see."

"Family is Everything, Even in Oblivion."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: uqN3Tzm.png]
Quote:
"It's funny. To find out something... that could potentially change your life and how you view things huh? To be so close, yet live on two opposite sides of one everchanging spectrum. I think that's what makes us so similar. I wonder if you'll feel the same later."

"I hope you keep the promise you made."

"Oh and another thing! I hope you decorate better... it looks so dull in your house!"

~Genevieve pyr Docro

Quote:
"To be defined by good or evil is simply foolish. We're defined by our character and our actions of what is right or wrong in those who wish to decide on such. Yet there will always be the absolute fact of this world that no one can ever hope to change otherwise."

"Family is Forever. Even if it's as far off as a cousin, make sure to cherish them because they will always have a connection with you, good or bad."

~Genevieve pyr Docro
[Image: wNH7g2y.png]
P.S - I'm going to beat you up one day. Just wait!
[Image: KGmtLc0.png][Image: w6aI9te.png][Image: OPPPRhh.png]

Quote:
"You couldn't have made more of an impact on me than anyone in my life now. You're apart of me on my journey to something greater. I hope in doing so, I can make you proud. I'll be sure to look after Patchwork. He's in good hands... or.. uh, wait should I say our hands? Haha..."
~Genevieve pyr Docro

"With every single ounce of respect I have in my Mind, Body and Soul.. By sheer amount of will and deed alone. You've impacted our entire family more so than anyone I can think of... whether it was you, Great Grandfather Ryker pyr Docro and Great Grandmother Matryona pyr Docro, our Family Founder Walter pyr Docro or even my Grandfather Alexei pyr Docro. All of you have made your mark."

"It's about time, I make mine."

[Image: sxMzC6K.png]
[Image: HPeKfis.png]
Quote:
"Patchwork.. even before I knew who you were entirely... I treated you as family. Now? I'll make sure you're cherished regardless of what others may think, say or even do. You'll always be a member of the family. Now and forever."
~Genevieve pyr Docro

[Image: 0tDESaJ.png]
[Image: jOSgbZc.png]
Quote:
"So it seems I've seen but a glimpse. To delve into the forbidden. The parts of the world that no one but those deemed worthy should see...."
"It's time."

"To delve into Oblivion."

~Genevieve pyr Docro
P.S - It looks stylish on me don't you think?
It seems I was wrong...
Quote:
"Why show it now?"
"I don't understand why people don't just stay true to who they are... if you're an ass? Be that."
"If you didn't care from the start. Show it."
"If you were going to act? Do it."

"Because how I see it? All I see are masks. Why don't you take them off and show everyone who you really are."
"Because I'll say it clear as day."

"I don't care what you say."
"I don't care what you do."
"But on everything I love,"
"Even if you're close to me, I'll risk my life and put you in the ground too."
~Genevieve pyr Docro

Quote:
"To be weak, to be young.. inexperienced."
"I'll gladly be all of that if it means I never have to wear a mask."

"Now I see why people talk behind closed doors and in private."
"Because if my thoughts ever got out... I'm sure even as things are now, I would be fighting for my life everyday from this point on."
"Oh, and best believe... I'll never turn tail and run. I'll die for it just as anyone with respect would."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
Quote:"I was given a chance to do something."
"I was guided and gifted at the start."
"Now, I'm on my own to fend for myself."
"I fought when I was able."
"I lost, and I won."
"But even with all these scars, they think that's going to stop me?"
"Think again, even with all these masks around me..."
"I'll be up there soon."
"I'm all the way up."
~Genevieve pyr Docro
And... they, were right.