NikolaNeijuCards of Fortune - Fate drawn from Cosmos!
[Image: HTB12WrdKXXXXXa4aXXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg]

Legends tell of an art, related to the Cosmic magic. One of being able to draw the power of cosmos in order to read the fate of another through channeling your questions to the Star, and receiving an answer from them through the cards.

Perhaps, such art would be viewed as mere gig, a prank by many. But in the world full of magic, unholy abominations of hel-blooded nature, white mages who deem themselves to be the servants of angels. And so, so much more...

Nothing is impossible, is it not?

A poster is put up in Rhoynish fort, Orsona, Aesirheim, Coat, and Asphodel
Quote:
"Hello there! I'm Elise Mellow, young lapine magi... And I'm officially opening up my service as a fortune teller. If I'm not by the Waystone, you can always send me a letter so we could meet up. Currently I do not have an office rented, but I will surely announce it when I get my hands on one... While many may believe that it's a fake, we live in a world of magic. That being said, if you seek guidance, or wish to ask the Stars questions about yourself or others. Feel free to contact me. The service is free of charge, but any donation would be helpful. With that being said, I wish you all best of luck!"

- Elise Mellow
Topic Options