BEST MORI BEST DM
"Finally, some good fucking events."
- Gordon Ramsey, on Mori's 'Events' (Adventures)
Responsiveness: Very, very, very, very, very, very good. 20/10
Balance: A bit too easy at the beginning but that last boss was juicy, gave some fair injuries  too. 7.5/10
Storytelling: The story was without a shadow of a doubt great. Got a lot of development, had a lot of fun, honestly a good time all around.
Fairness: All the rewards and injuries were fair.

Overall: Numbers cannot explain what I felt like after this event. I feel like a changed man. But, if I need to truly say how I feel in number:

11/10 (I became your 1# fan.)
x
[Image: c0718ea9371a01221917b604adf56789.png]
The Young Master
Key/Character: Halfangel413
Which Event: What Lies Beneath

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Very fast, fluid. Got to have small chats/attempt to. With all the Ec's, which really made the event feel like more than just a run-an-gun event. 

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 11/10, Idk how he managed this one, but considering we had three 200+Rpls, one pre-100RPL *Also a child* And then one useless fat guy? All the fights were designed in a way that proved to be more challenging than other events i'd been on. While still retaining a fairness to it that didn't feel as though it was impossible for the group to overcome. Yet... So many downs, so much LUCK ON THE OUR SIDE. omg... Someone should've died, but the amount of sixes were unworldly

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 A good story without dropping walls of narration. The different background/environments we were placed in assisted in allowing the Dm to express more on the EC's/event itself. Without having to flower it up with imagery to where we all were at the moment.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10, yes... We all got what we deserved, in that. If you got downed a fixed amounts time? You were temped/permed without mercy. Which is what's required of a CoD event. But nobody complained. All were justified when occuring.

Overall: 41/40

Any other comments: Fun event. Lasted for hours, damn i'm tired while writing this. But I had to push it to the limits in the event. So, i'm willing to take the time here, depriving myself of further sleep. All for the sake of acknowledging such fun.
"Fantastic Job, Rod5 approved
- Roderick Phillips, What Lies Beneath

Responsiveness: 10, even with it being 4 in the morning, they were very quick to  respond
Balance: 9/10 Nothing can be perfect, but there was times when we actually went down as a whole
Storytelling: 8/10 , I feel like this only held back by the people involved, as I felt there wa sa  better arcing story , but the players themselves didn't get to experience it all due to our own actions.
Fairness: I felt things were fair, and would have accepted worse terms

Overall: Coming from me, well known for my creativity, uniqueness, touch. I must say, I personally couldn't have done a better job here.

10 /10 , Eternia needs someone like this with their own creative freedom and not needing to confirm ideas with other admins. To keep Eternia fresh, with a new talent, getting this guy to lead that Arc would be a game changer for Chance.
Key/Character: Elsha

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Responsiveness was on point. At every turn of the post there was little to no time wasted.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 After having three of my ic attendees die the event was well balanced all the way around even with new attendees and varying rpl.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The story flowed through and really made you think icly and oocly to try to solve what was actually going on. It for once put me in a conflict thinking about what was going on. Suspense was very much active and I loved.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 no unfairness. Every L taken received its just punishment.

Overall: 100/100

Any other comments: Great event 10/10 would recommend. Everything storywise worked and even though it was late as hell it still kept me entertained and not thinking about being tired.
Key/Character: Jack Kingpin/ Yevon Telsagraz

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Fluid and fast, it didn't feel automated and it also didn't use an excess when it wasn't necessary. The fact the event was 5 hours long and it felt closer to 2 was highly impressive.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 The balance, oh boy that was some impressive ass balance that is for sure. Never did I feel it was too easy; and considering the circumstances-- I don't even know what to say on 'how' he managed to pull it off but he damn well did.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 It was captivating, throughout the entire story it felt interesting and the deeper we went the more diverse it went. I felt like there were actual options on how to go about things besides the normal 'Point A to Point B' which we could have explored and I appreciate it.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 Coming from the guy who sustained his 5th perm on this event, I sincerely believe this event was super fair. I took my Ls with grace because it didn't feel like it was an artificial loss. It felt suiting, proper.

Overall: 100/100

Any other comments: I've been on a few events already, done this rodeo a few times and I have to say this was one that really felt good to do even though it was late. It's always a good time when you forget the time.
brief hiatus, need medical attention

if u have me down as a dm for your event, i'll still run it when i return. if u swap me for someone else, no hard feelings

brb[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: 27ac731f8ca010b01dc60e4920d2cbbb.jpg]
aight we back
10/10, first CoD and i had an ungodly amount of fun fighting the bone zone creature. Not to mention he allowed everyone to be creative with RPs and was pretty funny with his writing.
Legally dickless.
Char: Sha'sta Vidiya
Event: Scaled Hunt

Responsiveness: 10/10 The mushroom made the scenes very interactive!
Balance: 10/10 I fell several times, but that's because I ran into death beam...
Storytelling: 10/10 MUSHROOOM!
Fairness: 10/10 I think they may have been too fair, but I won't complain!

Overall: 10/10

Comments: MUSHROOM! <3
Character: Zefa Forger
Event: Scaled Hunt

Responsiveness: As usual, everything was well planned and you knew how to give life to your event with a good NPC. I think you have handled that well regarding the number of players.10/10

Balance: The bosses were challenging and hitting like a truck. It made the fights entertaining. 10/10

Storytelling: With puzzles, trap and short narration that gave me an rpg vibe. It was fun even though i was moody, but it was not your fault. 10/10

Fairness: There were not too many traps, which is good because we had really low rpls, but i've almost died regardless. (-83 vit) The rewards were fair for the risks and you impressed me again with your sick dev items. 10/10

Overall: You are a DM that almost reaches perfection and the fact that you are never scared to try new things makes you better each events. 10/10
[Image: myrin.jpg]
Topic Options