----------------------

"The Kathos aren't a race of people, it's a creed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 6acf850ec071037f815f0d6b4cbdb1e8.jpg]
[Image: 7ba6f80e80996ed93fe93f7923108f44.jpg]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mask of Honor:
Quote:
During the early ages of the, Kathos. A separation in ideologies were what brought upon the difference in perspective. When finding a means to best offer prayer to their father. Njorun.

Corel's clan in particular, took on the tradition of wearing the faces of demons they've bested. While the armbands still survived to settle warriors into a position within the nomadic society. Much of their hunts against dark forces proved to be a mantle more worthwhile for the Kathos. As such? It's said, once a Rynour has undergone their trial to obtain a golden armband. They're then sent on another journey. Into whatever lands they currently settled into. 

They are to hunt and slay, then finally? Bath in the blood of the predators; stalking the night.

Only then, could you be considered. A Kathos.
[Image: 9a9da7c594cb6c4dda8def11817fdafe.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They take me for granted, the assumption...
I'm just another warrior on the field...
But I'm more than that...
I am...
Njorun!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
The days since I came to the castle. Have now become, years. Those years were spent out in the wild, hunting, a pursuit for something greater than myself. Even amongst my Kathos Clan Members. I was always looked at, as someone who would make their people. Proud.

Father...
Mother...

The training will never end, even as I've obtained the golden band of our people. Neither will the pursuit of my goals... I shall provoke our father. Njorun, into returning to the mortal plane. By providing them. 

A battle that satiates their desires.
I promise...
Topic Options