AbsenceThe Grand Blue Awaits!
[Image: EyNvamB.png]
Quote:"Hey, It's me again! Remember how I said, I'll be back for you? I wasn't kidding! I'm coming for you Mist, as well as something else important to me. As well as my people. In reverence to Yama, creator of my species Selkie. Of Leucothea, I'll get a piece of the very foundations of our structures."

"Blessed Coral, it's funny to think.. even now Yama, you're cursed to gates made of Coral... maybe in my death one day. I'll return to you. Till then! I'll pay homage to a temple I overheard about in worship to you. May you watch over me from the deepest depths, towards the very core of our world. So much more to learn, so much more to see... I hope I can do it all! Heh."

"The Grand Blue awaits!"

[Image: BVncQe8.png]
The very depths of the sea. The deepest parts is where I overheard they reside. In reverence to the Primordial Yama. Creator of all Sirenia, our Father. There isn't a doubt in my mind that will ever sway my love for the Sea. Even though I can't breathe underwater, thanks to my Magic. I'll make do! I did it once already, I'll do it again.

After extensive study and returned knowledge from the depths. It's been said there are temples of the great Primodial Yama within the very depths of the Ocean. Such a thing couldn't go without being checked. Rumor has it a lone piece of what belongs to Sirenia seemingly powered the very structure. Unfortunatly it's long since been visited. Out of respect, that piece of Blessed Coral, a sacred material to Sirenia. It would be recovered. As well as a familiar face!
Attendees: Indra Cascade & Fishing Rod and two other attendees(Three Total.)
Risk: Up to the DM!
Rewards: A Sacred Piece of Blessed White Coral, Other fitting rewards for attendees and the event as a whole!
P.S - He is very very poor...(Fishing does not pay well.)
Tone: Educational, Exciting. Lore Heavy, Dangerous.
DM: Looking! (Prefer BFJ! but open to others picking it up! If they're interested of course!)
Notes/Add-Ons: To better connect himself with his origins. A constant reminder of his home and heritage. Just a nice little adventure for a young suited Sirenian!
P.S - Yes, he wears a suit.

My info: Paradise(Discord Nickname in server./ ジェイク#3585)
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
Yes I can run this one too.
Topic Options