Saria_RhadeSaria_Rhade
Event Preferences: 

• LCOI all the way to HCOI. I need more practice first.

Other Notes: 
  • I have not actually tested how to do the DM verbs but I have been reading on it, I saw pictures of the verb/buttons used. I also have skills making Sprites, mapping and some coding for other games on byond.
  •  I would like to focus on lore stuff, but I am new and mainly just don't know the functions for a DM yet fully, but I feel after an event or two? I can begin to focus on more lore related concepts, I read lots about the lore in Eternia and love it! 

• However I would like to do anything really that suits my tastes. I am a bit crazy, so think purple dancing bunnies rewarding you with their purple fur? And musician kittens that hold an ancient sound crystal to attune to your weapon or armor, but are held hostage by the ancient dire wolf of chaos!? All the way to an epic Mecha lord boss that ends up becoming your armor and power core for the said armor. Maybe even a Hel hound combined with a Dragon that somehow came from the depths of Hel to eat some souls and you're the only ones who can stop it! Possible rewards here could be so many things, scales, teeth, horns, eyes turned to crystals upon death? Tail, organs turn to crystal with mana infusion? More teeth... Eggs?

Are you currently running events, and if so, are you considering player requested events?: 

I am running events ATM that I feel I can commit to and would like/have fun doing, so yes I am willing too accept player requested events.

Availability: 

My available times would essentially be something we would plan together.

Discord # or best means of contact:

Saria Rhade#6096
[Image: unknown2.png][Image: Love-Blade.webp]
Topic Options