NikolaNeijuDeclaration of the Darkest Hope
[Image: sergey-musin-undergroundruins-04.jpg?1592914139&dl=1]

Sounds of casting, clashing of blades, and terrible screams can be heard within the ruins of the Mire. After a few hours or so, Yaron, Darkest Hope comes out with a declaration, mostly aimed at Ogre Clan. Though the message and rumors quickly spreads through entire Esshar.

Quote:
"In the deadly battle between Samina and I, the new leader of Ogre Clan, as well as of all monsters was decided. In the end. I reigned supreme as the Shooting Star of the Warboss had been dimmed for the time being. What does this mean? I, Yaron the Sanguine. Pronounce myself as a leading figure of all monsters and it's Guardian. Not just the Mirelings, not just the Dullahans, remaining of the mutants, and much more. This also does not mean that I control or even dare to say that I rule them. I will guide all of the Dark, all of those left to rot in pieces... I will guide all of them to become the Queens and Kings, to rise from the mud again. This is what Samina had wanted for all of us in someway... May all monsters reunite once again, as one. And to avoid in-fighting of conflicting idealogies. Those who are still sleeping, those who were driven from their homes. May awaken once more, as the current location of Ogre Clan now will become the main domain of all monsters. This in no way will replace our old home, but it will now serve as a safe haven for all of us and those who ally themselves with us. It's not about just children of Nyx now, not the servants of Hel lord. Not the Enforcers of Nature, not the clan of Ogres. It's about time we reunite not under a banner of a faction. But under a single force. And I will not be tired of repeating myself. I never will."

"May all Ents, Nethradins, Skeletons, Mutants, Dullahans, Feys reunite with one another. Rise. And join us as we march to forge our future."
- Yaron the Sanguine

The increase in numbers of awakening Ents, Nethradins, Skeletons and much more was rising to worrying levels, though the Mutants still stay at the edge of extinction. But are given an abode to hide at and talk with their kin.
Quote:
"I'm so sorry, that it has to be this way, I hate it. But I can't change you, can I? Now... Be at peace, or not. Don't break the promises you gave to everyone, will you?"

Standing in ruins of his old home, he would ponder. Not quite daring to go to the surface yet, looking back at the battlefield where the duel took place.

[Image: h9raR5i.png]

Quote:
"I don't know where you will end up after this, I know that you're a child of those who killed my kin, but you... You are different. But everything has an end..."

"Goodbye, I'll see you in the next one."
Rumor quickly spreads of the cracking of thunder and lightning marking a battle not far from the walls of what was once the Kingdom of Asphodel.

As the scorched earth still remains hot, it is not long before a joint declaration is made on behalf of two individuals.

[Image: moyai2.png]
Kaine Dayndros Wrote:
"Don't run. I'll find you-- We'll find you."

"So long as you walk Eternia; "

"Your soul will be hunted."

[Image: moyai.png]
Johannes Vanreth Wrote:
"Know this, Yaron of the Shadowmire."

"When I pull you from your pathetic rabbit hole for what you have done to one of mine..."

"Your soul will be forfeit, and your armor shall become the nails by which I crucify every last one of your kin."

Unlikely allies, perhaps... But such are the bonds of family.
[Image: corpoggo.png]
Yaron would respond to the message, though not before the first attempt on his life made by unlikely duo, one of many that is yet to come.
Yaron Wrote:
"Kaine, Johannes. I invite you to hunt me down, to kill me. Or perish trying, this is not a rivalry anymore, but a personal war of me, and you two."

[Image: d8ja1ir-4b8a4532-4751-4844-9fc3-6a266a60...eZ-dBn-qdI]
The isolating, melting shadows would reign supreme as Sanguine Warrior would stand strong, and persist despite being hunted down so zealously.
Yaron and Nightmother Wrote:"I will be waiting."
[Image: gExS9Hr.png]

A silver-haired fox was seen beating down a being of the Mire in front of Starfall Academy.

Quote:"Kaine, Samina. This one is for you to kill, keeping him alive just for you"

The dullahan that harmed Warboss Samina was last seen dragged by Artemis off of the academy behind a trail of flames.
Topic Options