MutesToCryCore Ascension
[Image: d7b4056a7049133a45fa3069169011e9.gif]
Quote:
That Fairy blacksmith left a present for the trespassers back when I was a younger man. Yet, that fairy was long gone when I went there. I wonder what is left. Such a creation of a golem made of fire, magma, and rock had to take something to power it. Be it a core or something else. I want to travel back into that volcano and find more then what we did before. This time? We'll get through it a lot faster then waiting years to find the time to do it. Last time we had to go through different things. Now with them gone, it should be smooth sailing to where we want to go, his stash. - Amadeus.
Synopsis: Within a deactivated Volcano in the northern part of Esshar, Amadeus went deep into the earth, battling creatures of the earth and flame, only to meet a giant Golem made of Molten Rock and hardened power. Yet, it had no core. It was years ago since then. Now, he searches for the power core from the Fairy workshop in that volcano, places where he hadn't explored yet and face off against anything else that might've been down there.

Attendees: Amadeus + Others (Max of 5)
Risk: DM pref
Rewards: Find a Power core within the ruins of a Fairy's Blacksmith workshop, powerful enough to store and manipulate mana.
Tone: Scientific, Volcanic, and a bit of a monster bash
DM: Searching
Topic Options